Alliance injustice

Options
2»

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    That is, if the 3* given out was Captain America then you get 3 Shield of Justice tokens. That averages out to be 42% of a Captain America, so it's still a pretty significant incentive to do well.
    Heck ya, it is!

42% of "Captain America" is 'Merica.

'MERICA!
  • Keep in mind that alliances are only as good as their bottom few players as many have found that having a few people away on vacation or mailing in an event will cause your alliance rank to drop quite a bit
  • Meto5000 wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Meto5000 wrote:
    Depends on what comes up when the dev's play "Wheel of PVE". Super high rubberbanding + community scaling = play as little as possible except for 1 hour before the event ends.
    Heh, true. The top alliances generally aren't in the dark about this, though. I don't think S.H.I.E.L.D is poring over the forums thinking "OMG WUT MEAN REFRESH?! IS LYK MINT FRESH?!"

Obviously they aren't on the forums doing it. They have a team of statisticians running numbers in a level 7 data center. Everybody knows this.

Only partially true. With Nemek's horde of iso and HP, we are figuring out a way to convert it into a new cryptocurrency - S.H.I.E.L.D dollars. Our plan to take over the world on pvp at a time. We will convert this MPQ currency into real buying power to buy real world goods. Apple's UFO campus will have nothing on our new headquarters.