Versus Event: PVP Season 1 04/23

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
edited April 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
S.H.I.E.L.D. command has long been proud of their Agents in regards to the work that they do battling H.A.M.M.E.R. and any other threats to the safety of mankind. Versus Tournaments are another way that Agents have been able to improve their skills and test their mettle against other Agents in a consequence free environment. To further this aim, S.H.I.E.L.D. is instituting a new feature to these Tournaments, a Season format.

Each Season will runs for about a month with all Versus Tournaments that take place adding to the running points total for the Agents that take part in them. If an Agent is a part of an Alliance, the Alliance will gain points as well. Each Season will offer prizes for progression for individual Agents as well as placement rewards for both Agents and Alliances. S.H.I.E.L.D. command believes that the introduction of this new meta-Tournament will allow Agents to train themselves to even higher levels of efficiency in the search for greater rewards before taking that experience to the real world in the battle against Osborn.

This first season is also releasing a teaser of a character for use by Agents that are in Alliances that perform admirably. Nick Fury will be available to help out on missions for those Agents, but only one of his abilities will be available for use at the outset.

Reward for Alliances only for Season One:
Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
4 Star Rarity (Legendary)
At Max Level: HP: 8162 Tile damage: 70/9/62/10/55/9/3.5x/4
    Avengers Assemble! - Yellow 12 AP
    With the world in peril, Director Fury summons Earth's mightiest heroes. The Sentinel of Liberty, Captain America, is first on the scene.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Iron Man heeds the call, weapons primed. (Requires but does not consume 5 Red AP) Level 3: ??? Level 4: ??? Level 5: ???
    Max Level: ???
      Demolition - Blue 10 AP
      Fury directs his agents to set traps at reported enemy locations. Creates 2 trap tiles that, when matched by the enemy, detonate in unison dealing 348 damage each (but not generating AP). If you match a trap it detonates dealing 174 damage. Enemies cannot see the trap.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: Creates 3 traps. Level 3: ??? Level 4: ??? Level 5: ???
      Max Level: ???
        Escape Plan - Purple 12 AP
        Enemy intel stolen, Nick Fury leads his team to safety. Deals 210 damage and creates a 3 turn Countdown that, when activated, steals 3 AP from the enemy's strongest color before converting to a 42 Strike tile.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: Increases Strike tile strength to 147. Level 3: 882 damage. Level 4: Steals 9 AP. Level 5: Reduces Countdown to 2 turns.
        Max Level: 3238 damage, 2 turn Countdown tile stealing 9 AP and leaving a 539 strength Strike tile.