Event decks reverting mid event

Options
I've had this happen to me twice in two different events: I would select one of my custom decks for a node and then edit that deck within the event to make it more objective specific. I would play all my node charges and shut the game down. When the node has a fresh charge, I reboot tye game, but the deck might revert back to its original form and not the one I edited.

Comments

• erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is still happening. Am i the only one?
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This happened to me today in the Emrakul's Corruption event. Loaded my standard Baan cycling deck and then edited it to put in an Eldrazi. Played a blue node match and got every bonus ribbon, so I know my edits worked. Then some time later played another match in that node and there were no Eldrazi in the deck!

unfortunately I have no idea what to do to reproduce it. 
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had this too. It happens, I believe, to the first edited deck. The others worked/saved fine. Lost two points because of it. 
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This bug is still active.

In today's EC, I played Vampire, Werewolf, Eldrazi, Vampire x 2, then Werewolf - in this match the deck reverted to one in a deck slot (the same one I started with when building the event deck.)
  • MisterPete
    MisterPete Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had this happen as well today, cost me an objective.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had it happen to me when the patch first hit. 

Now I make all event decks from scratch.