Mordo purple power not working [Solved]

Leeroid86
Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
After using Mordo (Moron) in the latest PVE, I've noticed his purple power (which I have at 5 covers) isn't stealing any AP of any of the 3 colours it's supposed to. Does the enemy have to have 3 of each colour to  be able to "steal" 3 AP in all 3? If that is it's intention then to me it is a pretty useless power! And an unusable one especially against the symbiotes who don't generate AP in these colours. Can I have this clarified please thanks

*Tagged title as solved - Ducky

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    This is working as intended. Powers that "steal" AP require the enemy to have banked AP available to steal. This is not true of powers that "generate" AP rather than stealing it, such as Red Hulk or Kingpin's purple powers.
    You are correct that it's worthless if the enemy team does not have the AP you're attempting to steal.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leeroid86 said:
    After using Mordo (Moron) in the latest PVE, I've noticed his purple power (which I have at 5 covers) isn't stealing any AP of any of the 3 colours it's supposed to. Does the enemy have to have 3 of each colour to  be able to "steal" 3 AP in all 3? If that is it's intention then to me it is a pretty useless power! And an unusable one especially against the symbiotes who don't generate AP in these colours. Can I have this clarified please thanks
    Yup. I can't steal any of your apples, if you have no apples.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *Closing as the question has been correctly answered*
This discussion has been closed.