Data sill not restored

kookykrazee
kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
I am still trying to find out why my data has not been restored, by support.  They confirm that I have an account, that I setup a temporary one, they said they had all of the information needed, then went silent.  This has been going on for nearly 3 months!

If D3 is not going to restore the game and services I have paid for, then I definitely should get a refund.  I am quite sure I know what I am doing as I have been playing MPQ since before it was live and have had the game moved and restored on at least 5 devices in the past 3+ years!

Get this fixed D3!

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll try and reach out to a few people and see if I can't get in contact with the support team to see what's going on. If I'm able to get any information about your ticket, I'll private message you with an update. In the meantime, please review your emails and confirm that you've answered all questions posed by the Customer Support team, as they require this information to properly restore your account. Closing this thread for now, and we'll continue this discussion in private messages.
This discussion has been closed.