Good bye

Coltsjustwin
Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
Day 812 player, took the weekend off and decided I enjoy not worrying about grinding, clears or hops.

Hope the rest of you keep enjoying the game.

May all your pulls be purple.

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Why the hate brother? My Coulson is already at 5 purple covers and two dying on the vine - i need blue ;)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next. Taking a break and relaxing about goals in this game is what allowed me to keep going in the past. I am approaching burn-out again but i know how to deal with it. Put the phone away, miss a PvP or PvE event here and there and the joy is back - it is still fun match-3 game when you lose the competitive edge a bit :)
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I personally enjoyed never being able to clear as fast as you in our PVE slice lol. Well wishes bro
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    If you don't mind, I'll use this thread as well. I started playing about a year ago, but last week, for the first time ever, the game started to feel more like an obligation than fun. That was partially because I'm mere two covers away from championing all 3-stars sans Star-Lord, meaning that I was about to lose most of the feeling of progression. So I decided to quit playing, except for Deadpool daily. I was surprised that I actually felt withdrawals. For the first day or so I really felt that I was losing opportunities to earn tokens and resources, but after that I enjoyed my dramatic increase of free time. :) 

So yeah, soon I'll have all 3-stars except Star-Lord champed. That's a nice place to quit. I wish that I could donate my 1300 CP to someone. I'll probably never use them. :D I wont delete the game from my device, because I'm curious to see updates and this still happens to be a really fun game. 

Thanks Demi for a great game, I've had my fill. :) 
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I am coming up on this as well. I have enjoyed the game, but the recent changes have bothered me. Not enough to quit, but bothered nonetheless. I play, but I definitely stopped caring as much. I don't really grind, I just play what I want to play when I am bored. Most times, I play at my lunch break and a little after dinner, and I can still manage to beat all nodes 4X in that time frame, and still do deadpool. If this takes less time than normal (if I have 2+ champed 4's that are boosted), I dabble into PVP but it's an extreme rarity that I make it past 575.

The reason I have slowed down is that I am hoarding right now and it creates a real lull to the game. The hoarding is a response to the recent changes, so I find it necessary for my roster. In a few weeks, I will be "forced" into playing even less because of real life stuff, so I will just do DDQ and be done with it. If that seems to also be fun and relaxing... it will spell the end of my time here until things return (hopefully) to a more user-friendly experience.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    mexus said:

Sounds a bit to me that you're quite an active player. :)
    I also do DDQ, hit 575 in PVP and at least go for 4 clears on the PVE nodes and I consider me an addict to MPQ.
    I consider myself an addict, but I def only play about 1.5 hours, maybe 2 hours per day. I play maybe 45 minutes during my lunch break, and maybe another hour after dinner. But I keep playing every day even though they keep making terrible decisions that make the game worse overall. If I weren't addicted, I would have quit by now.

As I have been saying, the only thing keeping us here is that we already dumped so much time in the game. Having been here is all that keeps me here.