-Please- Enable 180 Degree Screen Rotation

I know this has been posted before but I haven't seen any movement. Like many, many other people I play on a tablet. The tablet power cable is at the bottom of the tablet. This means that I have to sit it at a wonky angle in order to not stress the cable when I'm playing while it's charging.

I know it's simple to enable a 180 degree rotation. I would really appreciate it if you guys did so.

Comments

• Yes please. I know this was mainly supposed to be a phone game but it can't be that time-consuming to make the screen move.
  • It's been asked for a handful of times and its definitely not a priority for D3.

If it won't bring in more $$$$, they don't really care.
  • I had to deal with spotty Wifi the past week and learned that the Ipad's wifi transmitter is located on the lower portion of the unit. So, you can actually get better reception if you play with the home button on top.

This is of course impossible with MPQ. icon_cry.gif
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I had to deal with spotty Wifi the past week and learned that the Ipad's wifi transmitter is located on the lower portion of the unit. So, you can actually get better reception if you play with the home button on top.

Well, this is obviously iPad **** design idea, not MPQ fault icon_e_wink.gif

But I totally second OP - even my Galaxy S4 has enough resolution to handle the game horizontally -battle would be much clearer, similar to PC version.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I had to deal with spotty Wifi the past week and learned that the Ipad's wifi transmitter is located on the lower portion of the unit. So, you can actually get better reception if you play with the home button on top.

Well, this is obviously iPad **** design idea, not MPQ fault icon_e_wink.gif

But I totally second OP - even my Galaxy S4 has enough resolution to handle the game horizontally -battle would be much clearer, similar to PC version.

I'm not even asking for a landscape view, although having a PC-type layout would be super nice. Just a 180 rotation so we can have the charging cable on top.
  • hsk808
    hsk808 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I play on an S4 too and a landscape orientation where you can see AP for both sides would be nice. Having to constantly swipe back and forth to see how much who has what is a pain.
  • I play on a tablet and being able to play in landscape would be fantastic. How hard is it to code?
  • I wouldn't want it being all squishy looking to make it all fit on the screen, but it would be better if they made it work.
  • bumping this thread to the top for visibility
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    If you're on android, get Set Orientation (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rientation).

If you set it to "Full Automatic", you can rotate the tablet in any direction and the screen will fit to it. When I'm charging my tablet, I have the tablet upside down so the plug is at the top. Sometimes I play in landscape, too. The screen resizes to fit, so it's much smaller (it feels about the same as playing on my phone).
  • Katai wrote:
    If you're on android, get Set Orientation (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rientation).

If you set it to "Full Automatic", you can rotate the tablet in any direction and the screen will fit to it. When I'm charging my tablet, I have the tablet upside down so the plug is at the top. Sometimes I play in landscape, too. The screen resizes to fit, so it's much smaller (it feels about the same as playing on my phone).

I just tried it out, and man does that thing strain your eyes. The screen stays in portrait mode when you set it to landscape, so it's not working on my phone.
  • I have this U-shaped travel pillow. I plug in my iPad charger cable and rest the charging port inside the empty space around the pillow. This is how I have to play this game if I want charging at the same time. But hey, we got new sounds for the Oasis environmental power so at least we got that going for us!