No Intercepts for Steam players

Phillipes
Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
I know this it not a new thing, but its making me angry.
There is around 10.000 Iso daily for cell phone players. I don´t remember, when intercepts started, but it can be maybe 1.000.000 Iso for cell phone players from beginnig.

There are people here who earn 50.000 Iso daily. Lets say 10.000 from intercepts, maybe 500 Iso from FB friends.
Devs should not punish steam players so much.  FB friends are from beginning. Im @ day 1050.

LRs - another chapter, since Steam player need to be in front of computer and play from home.
In finale, these is maybe 1/3 or even 1/2 Iso daily less for steam players.
The gap between steam veterans and cell phone veterans is big and is getting bigger every day. 

Devs, could you give steam players atleast some compensation? Maybe you could add +2000 Iso as alliance daily bonus.
(yeah, right...)
Or give steam players opportunity to move account to cell phones. (Devs, you have rejected me twice with this request).

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    While they admittedly have no way of showing Ads in the steam version and thus there's no easy solution for regular Steam users, at least they should've given paying Steam Users free intercept bonuses. (Just like they do with paying Mobile users who also don't watch any ads)

And no account transfer between Steam and Mobile after three years is pathetic.

• St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I can cope well with playing from PC (thanks to tablet for mobiltiy) and chosing between superiour UI and intercept bonuses would be a tough call for me. I still would like to see a solution where VIP users get "add-free" intercepts. But apart from initial release comment I have not seen any word that they even think about doing something for us Steam users.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    As a Steam player, this has always left a bad taste in my mouth about the intercepts and facebook rewards.  It has actually kept me from making several purchases over the past year as I simply remember this fact.  I would consider purchasing VIP if they allowed Steam users (or everyone) to get the ad-free intercepts reward potentials.  As it is VIP isn't worth the $10/mo. however adding the potential for a decent amount of iso would make me reconsider.  
  • Elauric
    Elauric Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I'm a steam player, and I had put money into the game but ever since shield intercepts I can't justify putting money into a game that treats me like a second class player.

I had a good laugh at their reason when  they changed scoring in PVE to stop people from grinding nodes worth a single point because "it isn’t fair to players who don’t want to grind trivially easy missions for a significant amount of time." (Link: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/62426/updates-to-story-mission-minimum-points-3-28-17/p1). Yet they have no problem giving the benefit of shield intercepts to a portion of the player base and do nothing to make it fair, which is a HUGE disadvantage in a game where you compete directly with others.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Dont know why there were adding this for the first place... obviously they prefer income over treating players fairly... fine, no more wasting money for me at least :D
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Where we are...

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You guys get trains o.O???

Lucky
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    You guys get trains o.O???

Lucky