Rate Marvel puzzle quest

Leeroid86
Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
Everytime I log into the game lately, using either my Ipad or android phone I keep getting the "rate marvel puzzle quest" text appear in the middle of the screen. I have only recently started using my account on my android phone and switch devices depending on wether I'm home or out. I'm not sure wether this is the reason it's happening or wether it's a bug from the recent update? Either way it's a little annoying..... anyone else seeing the same?

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Yup. What's really annoying is that I already rated it.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Any time there is a version update it will ask you that after it installed.
  • Leeroid86
    I know orbitalint. It is asking me everyday that's the problem and quite often throughout the day. Maybe it's from switching between devices I don't know? But it shouldn't be happening like that at all
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see it once every time I switch between devices.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Stupid question, but I work in IT and I have to ask stupid questions (because people are stupid), but you are clicking on "No Thanks" and not "ask me later", right?!
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    I see it once every time I switch between devices.
    Really?  I switch in between three devices all the time and I only notice it just after an update.  Don't remember if it does ask on each one.  Probably.
  • Leeroid86
    Yes jaedenkaal, every time I switch devices it is the same. And yes BlackWidower I click no thanks. It's an annoyance more than anything. I just want to get on with the game instead of having it pop up all the time