Two bugs related to 5* Thanos Infinite Power

Rhycar
Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
The first bug I've encountered a few times today. Thanos has his UP CD tile out, and Moonstone fires her Gravity Warp power. The special tile moves, even though Thanos should be blocking it. 

The second bug occurred when Thanos UP CD tile came out while 4* Rockett and Groot's Rockett Pack power was already active. The CD tile itself hit 0 and disappeared, as it should, but the power itself kept firing from a now-basic blue tile as if nothing happened. I was also prevented from once again firing Rockett's pack with an error message saying it was already out.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first one isn't a bug. Thanos doesn't stop powers from moving tiles, just from changing them.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    The second one, with I Aaaam Grooooot! Staying active sounds similar to something I posted, though this time, it definiely sounds like a bug. The CD resolved and should have changed back to Don't Touch This Button successfully. The problem I've seen is with Redwing overwriting it. Jean Grey's purple had the same effect, and I imagine Steve Roger's Red and Blue overwriting it would also do it. I'll have to test whether tile-destroying powers (like Mastermind Excello) will also leave the power in passive mode.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Guys, it seems that the first report is normal gameplay functionality. As TPF has already pointed out in their post, Thanos (The Mad Titan)'s Infinity Power (Purple) countdown tile only prevents tile destruction and tile changes (i.e.: Countdown Tiles, Special Tiles, or Color Changes). Abilities that switch tiles or shuffle the board can still be used while the Infinite Power countdown tile is active. 

Regarding the second reported issue with Rocket & Groot (Awesome Mix Vol. 2)'s Rocket's Pack (Blue) countdown tile interaction with Thanos (The Mad Titan)'s Infinity Power (Purple) countdown tile, the first half of the report is normal gameplay functionality, but you should be able to use the ability again when the Infinity Power (Purple) countdown tile has been matched or has expired.

I'll go ahead and talk with the rest of the team about this report, but can you confirm that the Infinite Power (Purple) countdown tile was matched or expired before you tried using Rocket's Pack (Blue) again? Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error prompt that appears when you try?
  • Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    I don't have that, but I can try to recreate it. And it's not normal gameplay for the tile's actions to continue executing without the tile actually being there, which is what was happening. The "gun" logo that pops up over the CD tile still did so over a now-blank tile, the damage still registered and the power wouldn't fire again. Basically, every single functionality from the power continued even though no tile was present. Even if I recreate it, I doubt I'll be able to get an SS, the power fires pretty quickly. But I'll try.