Board Drop of Death bug biting with a vengeance

DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
I know this particular bug is a very well known issue, but I've had several instances of the game freezing immediately after a match starts and the tiles fall in place, then it quits completely. 

I play on Android, and the game has crashed on me more in the last two days than it has the last two months.  It's happening in both PvE and PvP. Is it worse for anyone else?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think that happened to me once yesterday, but hasn't for quite a while before that. So... yes and no, I guess. Don't think I can draw any conclusions from one crash.
  • DarthDeVo
    I had at least two (maybe three) on PvE Simulator, with at least one in each sub so far. And its neither here nor there, but on one of them I had two match fives available at the start. I also had one on the Deadpool PvP.

I've had them sporadically in the past, but I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I had one before the recent outbreak. So it's definitely noticeable to go from hardly any to three or four in the past two days or so. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Had another one on my initial clear of the third sub of PvE Simulator this morning. 
  • Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    This happens to me almost daily. Also on Android.
  • DarthDeVo
    Just had another in the Best Buds PvP, on a seed team no less. So much for 30 free points.