Oh look, Deadpool got me a present.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
edited May 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
This is the second time I've seen this pushification in my phone:
"Oh look, Deadpool got you a present! It's suspicious..."

Last time I got it I opened the app but found nothing. Now I'm asking before I boot up so I know what to look for so I don't miss it again.

Comments

• xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I think it's just your reminder that his PVP event is starting/halfway done/ending.  It's a shame the devs never fixed the notifications so you can read the whole thing.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Open an app that supports landscape mode, then check the notification. You can see it there. 

And yes, it's just the Deadpool pvp notification. 
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Any time it says "Deadpool got you a present" I get my hopes up for a token or HP or something....
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    The present is that you get to be a part of this ongoing great game!!!! =D
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    mexus said:
    Before you answered me here I opened  support ticket asking what the present notification is about and also included a screenshot to show it. Answer:

[Excluded by poster per forum rules]

They are officially not reading their support tickets, right?
    Yeah, their CS bot couldn't figure out what you needed help with so you get to get frustrated and type it out a second time to get it escalated to a real person, maybe... :smile:
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    @mexus you should probably re-read the updated forum rules. There's a bit in there about not posting CS messages. I can't remember the wording, but the gist is don't.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    mexus said:
    @orbitalint
    Will you please remove the quote post?
    Done. Forgot they changed that recently.

I understand why but on principle, personally, I don't like that information sharing is frowned upon in any setting, particularly, when they have a history of applying CS policy inconsistently.