4*s and Bonus heroes

talleman
talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2017 in Roster and Level Help
Hello fellow MPQ players! Once again i turn to your expert opinions.

I have been struggling with my 3*s for a long time now and got about 25 of them champed. Now i feel the urge of focus on my 4*s.

At the moment ive got quite alot of the 4* characters but not many covers. So who should i set as bonus heroes? The new characters as i will get more covers and level them faster or the old characters cus you dont get them in packs? Or parhaps only the best characters like iceman?
Tagged:

Comments

• Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Depends on what your 4* spread is looking like. If one of the upper tier vaulted 4*s is close, like 11+ covers, I'd go ahead and give them the gold heart and hope for the best. But what Mexus said is true, you're not going to see a lot of bonus 4* pulls.

I'd go Carol or Medusa if none of the classics are close. Carol is strong with Switch and IM40 and can make the likes of Punisher and Human Torch contenders for the 3-4 transition. Medusa can carry matches on her own and works crazy good with special tile generators, especially the auto-generators like Blade and Cage, and coupling her purple with Patch's green can lay down some serious hurt.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd recommend saying focused on finishing your 3 stars. While you're finishing them you will be building your 4s then you can smoothly transition into the 4 star tier. 

Meanwhile BH those 4s that are highly covered and don't have a power maxed at 5.