**** Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D) ****

1246730

Comments

  • NemekNemek Posts: 1,511
    Rorex wrote:
    Not to mention that only 1 in 69 tiles is traped. Thats like 1.5% those are not good odds. 15 on the other hand thats like 22%.

    You don't match 1 tile at a time so I don't think those percentages mean all that much. But, your point still stands in general - having a full set of traps (that all fire at the same time!) is much better off than a single one that does more.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Rorex wrote:
    Not to mention that only 1 in 69 tiles is traped. Thats like 1.5% those are not good odds. 15 on the other hand thats like 22%.

    You don't match 1 tile at a time so I don't think those percentages mean all that much. But, your point still stands in general - having a full set of traps (that all fire at the same time!) is much better off than a single one that does more.

    Yeah its hard to do the percentage chance of setting it off, as a 3, 4 or 5 tile match would do it. You also have to get into the probabilty that in a random board of 69 tiles that 3 tiles are to close enough together to make a match. I like math and statistics but thats way too much work.
  • AethD wrote:
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Imagine if his Yellow makes games into 9v3. That is totally fair.

    It's fair against level 400 enemies...
    Even then, 1 AOE attack from a level 400 enemy can kill 9 enemies just as easy as 3.

    Have a team of 9 Superheroes. Ordinary sniper fires rifle. All of them die. Seems legit.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Also, extrapolated hp?
    I posted his statline in the Seasons Patch Notes.

    Ahh, thanks iceIX. I kinda looked at xforce and iw base and decided it would be a little over 8k but the actual value is nice.

    Just wondering, is the ???? You do now for "mystery" or is it because those skills are still being developed when you post the partial info now? I ask because you used to post everything and now its usually ?? Except when you randomly give info (like on his purple).


    (No longer talking to iceIX)

    Just noticed it DOESN'T consume the ap of the other colors for the avenger assemble. That's crazy if it does what we think it does. 4**** worthy? Need to know the damage upgrade for each new character coming in and how they scale with fury's level.

    (Back at iceIX)

    love the interesting character ability.

    (Not at IceIX again)

    Ugg, makes me want to drop hp on covers for the yellow. Have a little over 14k saved, no way I can keep up with ppl actually paying for hp though...I wouldn't be surprised to see him cover maxed for some ppl fairly quick....especially the yellow since its such an interesting move.
  • Hello, ladies, look at your yourself, now back to IceIX, now back at yourself, now back to IceIX. Sadly, you're not IceIX, but if if you stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Shield, they could smell like him. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two Tokens to that thing you love. Look again, the Tokens are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Shield and not a lady. I’m on a horse.
  • darkestcursedarkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I'm really looking forward to this character. He seems really interesting. I've made the unfortunate mistake of putting a bunch of ISO into X-Force wolvie a while ago thinking his buff was incoming. (for IceIX) - Any ETA or is his upgrade still coming or has that been taken off the table? I am wondering if I should start saving for a tiny chance of getting some Fury and upping him or stick with my hopes of having a working high lvl Wolvie in the nearish future.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Also, extrapolated hp?
    I posted his statline in the Seasons Patch Notes.

    Ahh, thanks iceIX. I kinda looked at xforce and iw base and decided it would be a little over 8k but the actual value is nice.

    Just wondering, is the ???? You do now for "mystery" or is it because those skills are still being developed when you post the partial info now? I ask because you used to post everything and now its usually ?? Except when you randomly give info (like on his purple).


    (No longer talking to iceIX)

    Just noticed it DOESN'T consume the ap of the other colors for the avenger assemble. That's crazy if it does what we think it does. 4**** worthy? Need to know the damage upgrade for each new character coming in and how they scale with fury's level.

    (Back at iceIX)

    love the interesting character ability.

    (Not at IceIX again)

    Ugg, makes me want to drop hp on covers for the yellow. Have a little over 14k saved, no way I can keep up with ppl actually paying for hp though...I wouldn't be surprised to see him cover maxed for some ppl fairly quick....especially the yellow since its such an interesting move.
    Pretty sure the other covers won't be available for a long time. IceIX has said this is more of a teaser.
  • AethD wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Also, extrapolated hp?
    I posted his statline in the Seasons Patch Notes.

    Ahh, thanks iceIX. I kinda looked at xforce and iw base and decided it would be a little over 8k but the actual value is nice.

    Just wondering, is the ???? You do now for "mystery" or is it because those skills are still being developed when you post the partial info now? I ask because you used to post everything and now its usually ?? Except when you randomly give info (like on his purple).


    (No longer talking to iceIX)

    Just noticed it DOESN'T consume the ap of the other colors for the avenger assemble. That's crazy if it does what we think it does. 4**** worthy? Need to know the damage upgrade for each new character coming in and how they scale with fury's level.

    (Back at iceIX)

    love the interesting character ability.

    (Not at IceIX again)

    Ugg, makes me want to drop hp on covers for the yellow. Have a little over 14k saved, no way I can keep up with ppl actually paying for hp though...I wouldn't be surprised to see him cover maxed for some ppl fairly quick....especially the yellow since its such an interesting move.
    Pretty sure the other covers won't be available for a long time. IceIX has said this is more of a teaser.

    All it takes is one cover and ppl can buy the rest though. That said, I would not be utterly surprised if they decided to not make him a normal reward, make a diff color the alliance reward for the next two seasons (months) and then made him available in tokens at some point. Otherwise, all it takes is one event giving out a yellow and boom, 50 ppl are running a 5/0/5.

  • All it takes is one cover and ppl can buy the rest though. That said, I would not be utterly surprised if they decided to not make him a normal reward, make a diff color the alliance reward for the next two seasons (months) and then made him available in tokens at some point. Otherwise, all it takes is one event giving out a yellow and boom, 50 ppl are running a 5/0/5.


    Yeah crazy people will buy whatever they release, my understanding from what IceIX has said is that tenatively, Fury is a teaser for the inaugeral season. I expect Fury will be stuck at 0/0/5 for a long time (a couple months at least) and have a more proper roll out at some point in the future. If you can get all 3 of his covers, $150 or so will buy you a fully covered one, which isn't as bad as you'd think to have an actually 4* powered 4* character.
  • So let's guess what lvl5 Avengers Assemble will do.

    1. Cap - Sentinel
    2. IM - Unibeam
    3. BW - Deceptive Tactics
    4. Hulk - Clap
    5. Thor - CoTS

    Someone hasn't been playing the Savage Land sub in the Hunt, now have they?

    Level 5 clearly summons Devil Dinosaur for Prehistoric Bite.... anything less would be disappointing. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Lyrian wrote:
    So let's guess what lvl5 Avengers Assemble will do.

    1. Cap - Sentinel
    2. IM - Unibeam
    3. BW - Deceptive Tactics
    4. Hulk - Clap
    5. Thor - CoTS

    Someone hasn't been playing the Savage Land sub in the Hunt, now have they?

    Level 5 clearly summons Devil Dinosaur for Prehistoric Bite.... anything less would be disappointing. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    They should release Devil Dino so that we can keep Fury in check
  • kensterrkensterr Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2014
    Spoiler contains profanity (and Picard!)
    gaNOKFv.png
    And this escaped the mods. LOL!
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,655 Site Admin
    kensterr wrote:
    And this escaped the mods. LOL!
    It's Picard. I have a hard time smacking down Picard.
  • This is a late post but...I know with Samuel L. Jackson being the most popular Fury... But in Dark Reign isn't he suppose to be white?

    Mhe, they've been using ultimate fury the whole time, why change it? Plus, they could always release the other one later.

    Hold up, I thought he was Nick Fury Jr.

    We aren't in the Ultimate Universe as far as I know.
  • kensterr wrote:
    Spoiler contains profanity (and Picard!)
    gaNOKFv.png
    And this escaped the mods. LOL!

    Taken care of.
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,655 Site Admin
    Ahh, thanks iceIX. I kinda looked at xforce and iw base and decided it would be a little over 8k but the actual value is nice.

    Just wondering, is the ???? You do now for "mystery" or is it because those skills are still being developed when you post the partial info now? I ask because you used to post everything and now its usually ?? Except when you randomly give info (like on his purple).
    His skills are finished. We tend to keep unreleased info as ??? (much like Daken's Blue) and release bits of it when users are able to verify. Sometimes we'll toss out a little extra like Fury's statline or ability upgrades ahead of time, but it's not a regular thing.
  • This is a late post but...I know with Samuel L. Jackson being the most popular Fury... But in Dark Reign isn't he suppose to be white?

    Mhe, they've been using ultimate fury the whole time, why change it? Plus, they could always release the other one later.

    Hold up, I thought he was Nick Fury Jr.

    We aren't in the Ultimate Universe as far as I know.

    Technically you are probably right (though..it doesn't say Jr. Anywhere did it?*pause*nvm it does say its him in his description) but as far as I am concerned they are the same character. They basically just did thier best to finagle ultimate Sam Jackson fury into the "main" universe for the avenger movies.

    So yea, I will call him Nicky J from now...no I won't. It's Mu*@$#%@ Fury....wait no...that would be his dad o.o
  • kensterrkensterr Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    @IceIX: It's Professor X in an alternate universe, without his powers and with a different bunch of people. icon_e_smile.gif
  • ShadowShadow Posts: 155
    AethD wrote:
    Not to mention that these traps aren't DD style traps. If the enemy matches them they all go off, if you match them, whichever you match still goes off, it just only sets itself off, but for full damage. Depending on how it scales the damage alone might be worth it, if enemies match them that's just icing on the cake.

    If you put it on a match 4 environment tile, it's almost definitely going to be matched on the next move. Seems like pretty much instant damage on the next move if placed at the right moment.
  • You only get half damage for matching them yourself, since those are supposed to be traps after all. But the difference between Demolition and Daredevil's trap is that, even if it just goes +1 trap per level, you've at least 6 traps at level 5 and only one of them has to be tripped to set off all of them so the chances are pretty good.

    Random idea for Avenger Assemble. I assume level 3-5 requires you to hold 5 AP in other colors to get the other moves, and if you don't have that many AP then whoever is supposed to come just doesn't come. How about if it summons Devil Dino for a prehistoric bite only if all 5 Avengers showed up? That'd require you to have 12y + 5 AP in 4 other colors (assuming pattern is consistent). He can bite for just 1K for all I care. It'd just be an awesome coup de grace to finish someone off.
Sign In or Register to comment.