Psychic Feedback + Countdown Tile interaction

Earlier today while playing "The Who" in "The Meeting" for "Thick As Thieves", I brought Jean Grey (All-New X-Men), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Peggy Carter (Captain America) against The Hood, Ragnarok and Ares. My "Do as Peggy Says" countdown tiles were at 1, the AI makes a match 5, "Psychic Feedback" fires, the enemy team is now stunned, and then my countdown tiles fire. It's now my turn, but the enemy team is not stunned anymore. Is that right? Shouldn't they still be stunned?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    When a 5-match is made, you are given another turn. When Jean Grey (All-New X-Men) Psychic Feedback stuns yours or your opponent's team, that extra turn is brought to an immediate end. Because that extra turn is still a turn, that means the stun had lasted for one turn and will go down a tick when the game switches to the other teams turn. Because this can happen quickly especially when there are no tile cascades, it can almost seem like the ability didn't fire. But if you note how your opponent didn't make another match after making a 5-match, then you can confirm that the ability had fired as intended.
  • KillaBeeSwarm
    KillaBeeSwarm Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Ah, thanks. Makes sense now.