Under 1 Million Iso???? POW!!!!

Yoik
Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

Now this will mean next to nothing to most and very little to a few and although I’m not intentionally bragging I am singing a little bit in a quietly ( almost ) chuffed way.

Checked my spreadsheet this morning ( YOU ARE SAD!!! ) and I currently only need 999,760 iso to level up the 4 stars I have left to their current possible max.

Now of course this doesn’t include my 2 star farm that needs some attention, or 3SL which needs levelling or the few 5 stars I have that need iso but are not max covered. But it does mean that the level ive been hammering for what seems a lifetime now has finally gone to a tipping point in my favour.

While I am hoarding cp and ledge tokens and am ahead of the 4 star release I will finally be able to hoard iso for when I do the big hoard pull when SL5 leaves the 5 star latest. ( No one likes him )

So although I don’t like vaulting it has meant that I have a steadily growing number of cp and ledge tokens and I have systematically targeted specific toons to level until now im at the point that im just levelling the ones I have most covers in.

With 41/49 champed I finally see the light!!

As I said, an empty post for most but I was pleased enough to type the above nonsense.

That is all….

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017

I currently have 1336 ISO after champing Black Suit Spiderman just now. I now have nine and a half Days to earn 225K ISO to max out Kate Bishop, once that is done I have all fourstars except Grocket championed. All Three-stars and two-stars are already championed, so I Think I can focus my excess ISO on the fivestars...

I should add that one week ago Before I opened my Legendary hoard I had over 4 million ISO stockpiled though.

• Yoik
    Quebbster said:

I currently have 1336 ISO after champing Black Suit Spiderman just now. I now have nine and a half Days to earn 225K ISO to max out Kate Bishop, once that is done I have all fourstars except Grocket championed. All Three-stars and two-stars are already championed, so I Think I can focus my excess ISO on the fivestars...

I should add that one week ago Before I opened my Legendary hoard I had over 4 million ISO stockpiled though.

GZ! I will get there. One day.
  • Quebbster
    There's only one way to eat an elephant: One bite at a time.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    The ISO has been coming in faster than covers for me for quite some time.   I still have a 1.7M deficit, but unless the devs change the game I should have an ISO surplus this summer or fall.

Nearly all my 4*s and below are champed so the rare 5* is about the only thing that will require ISO in the future except for lower level dupes I may roster.

I'm not sure being covered starved will be better than being ISO starved, but it will be interesting.

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jeez, I can imagine catching up on current 4*s okay, myself, since vaulting but I still have characters like Carnage, Elektra, Mr Fantastic, Drax and Moonknight to champ.
    Hell, Drax and Moonknight still need covers. I get nothing but blacks for Moonknight. Even the recent freebie in the daily resupply was black 8I

I dread to think what my deficit is.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm getting there myself. Only 3 max covered 4* left (px, venom and war machine). Though I do have plenty of undercovered that were recently released (Mordo, iron fist, Coulson, cloak & dagger, rocket & griot and soon, gamora)
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Congratulations Yoik!
  • Quebbster
    broll said:
    Quebbster said:
    There's only one way to eat an elephant: One bite at a time.
    Until the devs decide to hide 4/5s of the elephant somewhere hard to get...

That just means bites are more rare. You still need to take them one at a time.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congratulations, it's a good place to be.

I need about 1.5 million to level my remaining 5s to their caps (Goblin, IM46, Banner, Panther, Hawkeye, all between 12 and 3 covers), then I'm done.

Everyone is champed except Cloak and Dagger (4/2/2), Grocket (2/2/2) and 3* Starlord (2/5/4).

In addition to the 'normal' champs I've also champed 18 dupe 3s, the rest is getting leveled as covers come in.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    You inspired me to update my spreadsheet (you aren't the only sad one!) and I only need 579k ISO to max out all of my 4*s.  I have 46/50 champed with only War Machine, Agent Venom, Cloak & Dagger and Rocket & Groot left.  My 5* needs passed my 4* needs a few months ago.  I need 2.7 million to finish off the 5*s, but each new 5* cover jumps that up a bunch.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    sometimes we make our own meta game, our own challenges. Makes the game a bit more fun

I had a Carol cover 9 days from expiring and I did not want to lose it - she was 5 -3-2
    If I could not draw one on LT I needed 360 CP to get her to 13 and a ~360 iso

-  favored her (did not get one that way)
    - I got every CP I could get (i can't get the 1200 in PvP, IDK maybe I could but not worth it)
    - I favored all my 2* and 3* that were close to give a CP rewards

Played a lot and got her in time to use her before the end of the First Avenger PvP - she's pretty cool with Red Hulk

Now I am rebuilding resources, hoarding LT, scanning my un-championed 4* to see what my next challenge is...
  • Quebbster
    8 hours after my last post, I am up to 30K ISO. It is a Lightning round day though.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Currently I'm not worried about leveling up any 5*s until I have them at 13 covers. Basically I won't level anyone up until they're ready to be championed, or they are a 2* or 3* clone that I'm putting back into my champion farm.

That being said, here are my current ISO needs:

2*s for champ farm: 670,770
    3*s for champ farm: 3,058,056
    4*s to champion: 283,396

Total: A Cool 4 million

But no worries, I don't need to champion all the 2*s and 3*s at once, and for the 2*s, I will sell the max-championed ones, getting most of their ISO back. For the 3*s, I probably will not sell most of the max-championed ones the first time, at least not until their clones are highly championed. But I'll certainly sell a max-championed 3* if I already have another one of the same character (this will happen around a year or so from now, at the earliest).
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    12 million for my 4*s
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Huh.   Spreadsheets. 

My method is a bit more primitive.   The next 4* up for a legendary match that isn't fully leveled is what I work on.   Currently on Drax.   When a 5* has at least 9 covers, it gets brought up. 

When I was working on my 3* roster,  I simply leveled the current pvp focus.   

I like to keep it simple.

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Only 205K for me to get my current 4*s to max. I was almost there right before the vaulting went into effect, and then all of a sudden I was swimming in covers for my underleveled newer characters, and scrambling to get them leveled before I lost too many covers. 

Now I can build up the ISO bank, maybe put a little bit into getting a few additional 5*s off of level 255, and start on a 3* farm since I've just gotten my first 3* to level 266.

It will be nice to have some time where there isn't a crushing sense of urgency to get characters leveled because of duplicate covers in the queue.
  • Yoik
    Huh.   Spreadsheets. 

My method is a bit more primitive.   The next 4* up for a legendary match that isn't fully leveled is what I work on.   Currently on Drax.   When a 5* has at least 9 covers, it gets brought up. 

When I was working on my 3* roster,  I simply leveled the current pvp focus.   

I like to keep it simple.

That's how I started till I got to a point that the next toon I needed to level up for the DPD ledge was months away and now im at this point.

Interesting stuff though from all posts above. With me getting shield rank 97 yesterday and PVP ending I got a nice chunk so im now at 911k required. Yay me