Erased account

Evilplayer
Evilplayer Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
Greetings. 
This morning i was playing and i got a bp5* red cover and a bonus im5* blue cover. I used the covers and kept playing happily for a couple of hours. This afternoon i took my phone i deleted and reinstalled the game cause i had insaf, space and when i logged in my save was lost. 
I did nothing wrong i pressed existing player n log in as i always do but this time it started from 0.
I ve send an email at cs and they replied with an automessage saying that my req was solved. 
I logged in and nothing changed. Still a new game. What its happening? 

Can someone help me to get back my save as it was 10 hours ago when i got my bonus? I was rank 47 and
Its frusturating cause im a daily player n donator and its not fair to lose my progress after all this time. 

Comments

• Evilplayer
    P. S i logged in from another account 
    Searched for my alliance and then i saw that my account is still there. With all the covers i had as just i left it. But when i enter it starts with a new game. 
    Did my account got unlinked from my fb? 

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you;re on iOS, there's another version that you should get. 126.1 or something. It resolves an issue with the previous version where iOS devices were unable to access the saved game.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to submit a ticket with customer support.
  • Evilplayer
    Im an android user, ive contacted them.. They told me the same thing. 
    But nothing changed. 
    How is that possible that i see my account in the alliance from my friends phone but i cant access it when i log in from mine...  I even took screenshoots.. To prove that its still there.