Check Internet Connection

nicomachan
nicomachan Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
Marvel Puzzle Quest on iPAD IOS 9.3.5 stuck on check internet connection.  Device has been rebooted and app uninstalled and reinstalled and still stuck on check internet connection.

Comments

• Good_bye_horse
    Good_bye_horse Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same problem!
  • thatgyemartin
    thatgyemartin Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    I have the same problem using iPhone 5s iOS 10.3.1
  • gymmyelite
    gymmyelite Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have the same problem using an iPhone 5c iOS 10.3.1
  • thatgyemartin
    Here is what they sent me:

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We are aware that iOS players are currently having trouble accessing the game servers after updating to the R126 version for Marvel Puzzle Quest, and that they are temporarily unable to access the save file for their accounts. We can assure you that the developers are aware of this problem, and are actively working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Once the developers have resolved this issue, you should be able to access the game again. Any players who had experienced lost save data should see their saved game return automatically without further assistance, but we will be happy to work with you to resolve any complications related to this issue.

For players who are concerned about either their Daily Resupply rewards or their VIP Feature rewards, rest assured that you have nothing to worry about regarding this problem. Each day that you log into Marvel Puzzle Quest will generate a cumulative count of consecutive days played, and check how many days you have remaining on your VIP Feature rewards. This means that missing any amount of days played will neither reset your Daily Resupply rewards nor skip your VIP Feature rewards. These rewards are only countered during subsequent logins after completing your first match of the day.

Until we have received an update from the developers regarding this issue, we will place your ticket on-hold in our queue. We will contact you once we have received an update from the developers, and inform you when the problem has been resolved. Due to the widespread nature of this issue, we will not be able to provide compensation on an individual basis once the problem has been resolved. We will discuss with the developers about possible mass compensation once a fix for this issue has been released. We thank you for your patience and understanding while the developers work to resolve this issue. We hope to contact you soon with good news.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

• thatgyemartin
    I just got an update:

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for your patience while our team worked to resolve the issue experienced on iOS with the R126 update.

The new R126.1 update is now available for download. If you haven't already, please download the update and this should resolve any issues you've experienced. If you had lost your account before when updating to R126, then this update should automatically restore your saved data. If you have any problems with your account, please follow-up with us and we will be happy to help however we can.

In regards to any requests for compensation from iOS users who had been affected by this issue, the team will be providing an update on the FAQ page once they have it ready to go.

If you would like to keep track of these updates, you can visit the FAQ page using this link: https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?l=en

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

• eMouse
    eMouse Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I was fine until I installed the current update and now I just get 'check internet connection' on the leading screen. I'm posting to the forum with the same device.
  • eMouse
    eMouse Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Looks like if you avoided the wonky update, it has to be installed before the fixed update. I went back to the updates and saw another available. Installing it fixed the issue.