Cannot connect

Keeztg
Keeztg Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I keep getting the message that I have no internet connection anywhere I am.  But I play using my cell phone data and it still won't connect. What can I do to fix it?

Comments

• Caseyetucker
    Caseyetucker Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    If you're on iOS, then it is the R126 issue. 
  • snootles76
    snootles76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Ugggh...same here. Worked fine this morning.  Get into work right before my shield runs out and can't connect.  Nothing like seeing your shield expire and get continually hit through IOS notifications and there being nothing to do about it. All that work down the drain!
  • GrrArgh
    GrrArgh Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    I've been experiencing this issue every time I hit work's wifi... and only there. Home or wifi while out and about it connects just fine. Nothing has changed with the wifi connection at work. Others there also play... and will show their connection is just fine while mine just spins... meanwhile any other app that needs a connection finds it just fine... this is the only app not connecting. 

*Follow-up to this issue, I have two wifi connections one which is secure and one that isn't. If I switch to the less secure connection I was able to access the app about half the times I tried.