Check Internet Connection

Options
lewiskai
lewiskai Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Can't get past title screen with above error message. Internet connection fine. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Ezeee
    Ezeee Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here!
  • Wreckitdee
    Wreckitdee Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Similar case here in Singapore, was fine just 15 minutes ago
  • Leeroid86
    Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am on iOS. The game has done an auto update even though I turned it off before its release. I'm assuming that until the new release of R126 we will not be able to connect. So annoyed as Iam t10 in pve!
  • Joels152000
    Joels152000 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am on IOS.  It was working fine before 7am EST.  Now it just gives me Check Internet Connection message.  Every thing else working fine on home wifi so I know it's not the wifi.
  • Hagen7
    Hagen7 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, iOS auto update. Won't connect to game. Can't play. Losing progress in event and daily rewards.
  • WildCardCorsair
    WildCardCorsair Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same. Started this morning. I'm on iOS as well. I must have forgotten to take my apps off auto update. I really hope this is fixed soon. I don't want it to affect my PVE as well and miss out on rewards :/
  • badgermon
    badgermon Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    same here in the uk, app auto updated to new build and now won't do squat
  • snootles76
    snootles76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, wonder if I can at least try to play on steam to stop the bleeding as my shield has expired
  • AgentCoulsonLMD
    AgentCoulsonLMD Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, in PST, couldn't connect around 6:30 PM yesterday and still cannot. Very frustrating. 
  • JackPhrost
    JackPhrost Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm on iOS haven't been able to login as of 05:00 PDT. Very frustrating indeed.
  • RedBu11
    RedBu11 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mine has been down for over 16 hours. I wish they would release an update on progress to assure players at least. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you're playing on an iOS Device and updated to version R126, than the problem is a known issue

If you're not playing on an iOS Device or have not updated to version R126, then we recommend contacting the Customer Support team so they can assist with your problem.

You can contact them using this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • timganger
    timganger Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I did not update but still cannot get in. In iOS as well. I posted this thread a couple days ago and thought it was related to t-mobile because my home wifi worked but cellular didn't. I played his morning on cellular data but can't log in now. 
  • timganger
    timganger Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My app updated somehow in the last couple of hours. I had cellular data for updates turned off and no wifi connection but it still updated. Ridiculous. 
  • JackPhrost
    JackPhrost Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm on iOS, I did not choose to update my game, and I'm still locked out. I have submitted a bug via the link below. SUPER FRUSTRATED that I continue to recieve notifications that PVP events are ending and that my heroes are healed and ready to do battle. This is not the first iOS related release which has had a catastrophic bug. I'm assuming the code is being tested but it makes me wonder just what is going on.  :s

Tombstone said:
    If you're playing on an iOS Device and updated to version R126, than the problem is a known issue

If you're not playing on an iOS Device or have not updated to version R126, then we recommend contacting the Customer Support team so they can assist with your problem.

You can contact them using this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support