Known Issue: Do Not Update To R126 *Updated (5/8/17)

2»

Comments

• Daveeagle84
    Daveeagle84 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Any signs of this being rectified? 

• snootles76
    snootles76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Agreed...an update would be appreciated.  I had over 800 pts in the pvp prior to the auto-update.  After 20 IOS notifications of getting attacked once my shield expired, I cringe to think what my pvp score is now.
  • Mercy_me
    Mercy_me Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    This is a showcase of D3 shoddy work. They should have tested all device before releasing new patch. 
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Their Twitter says 1 to 2 hours.

"The fixed iOS R126 update will be ready to go live in the next 1 - 2 hours. We will share when it is live. Thanks for your patience."

• burbidge
    burbidge Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hopefully there will some in-game compensation for this snafu. Very frustrating.
  • soapblaster
    soapblaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    burbidge said:
    Hopefully there will some in-game compensation for this snafu. Very frustrating.

Hahahahaha. If they do, they will give you a pack of team up boosters. For a company that doesn't really have to expense compensation (they can create it out of thin air) they are super **** at taking care of people.
  • Mercy_me
    Mercy_me Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    MPQ rating in iTunes dropped instantly since the release of R126. Lol
  • snootles76
    snootles76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    burbidge said:

Hahahahaha. If they do, they will give you a pack of team up boosters. For a company that doesn't really have to expense compensation (they can create it out of thin air) they are super tinykitty at taking care of people.

They don't have to because we keep on coming back - the little addicts that we are...
  • Napalm_Viral
    Napalm_Viral Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I just applied the 126.1 update and all is right with the world.
  • elevert
    elevert Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    hello,

I've also update the application on my Iphone (Iphone 5S running on iOS 10.3.1) and on my iPad without first read your post. Like you wrote the application don't running (failed internet connectivity) and my error it's to have reinstall it. please could you inform us about reload my saving game ? thanks a lot
  • FewRa
    FewRa Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    On my iPhone 5 iOS 8.4. The game (R126.1) are still crashing after the loading page.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @FewRa @elevert

Have you tried force closing the application, and then re-opening it? In addition, please ensure that you're downloading the new R126 version by force closing the iOS App Store and then reopening it to refresh the store page.
  • Tokyoboyo
    Tokyoboyo Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Well I waited for the update and when it came out I am still experiencing the game crashing on iOS devices at the latest version.

tokyoboyo
  • FewRa
    @Brigby
    Yes, I closed all my apps and restart my iPhone. And it is the R-126.1. I have still the same issue. Can I delete completly the game and reinstall it or I will lose all my data? (I had connected the game to Facebook)
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    My iPad was set to auto download and downloaded the patch, couldn't do anything.  Could use my Android or iPhone.  

Downloaded 126.1 on my iPad today and works as per usual.

Tried to downlaod 126.1 onto my iPhone and it says, "Unable to Download"  "MPQ could not be downloaded at this time.  

ETA:  All platforms successfully updated.
  • Brigby
    @Tokyoboyo @FewRa

Are you unable to access your old save data, or is the game crashing? If it's crashing, then that sounds like a different issue, and you'll want to send in a support ticket.

• FewRa
    edited May 2017
    @Brigby
    So I deleted the game on my iPhone and reinstall it, now it is working.
  • Brigby
    @FewRa

Glad to hear that! :)