Update 126 and back at tutorial

chris0001
chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
ticket submitted did the update and game loaded and started me back at tutorial over 3 years of play gone!  Help please

Comments

• VentiMike
    VentiMike Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Same thing happened to me!  I just did a ticket too.  I can't believe this.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @chris0001 @VentiMike

Are you both on iOS by any chance?
  • Failbot
    Failbot Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    This happened to me and I am on iOS
  • chris0001
    Yes I'm iOS and sent u a pm brigby
  • chris0001
    Had I known there was an issue I would not have updated. Pve grind and clear in 40 min!  Guess I'm gonna loose out, a shame as I one of the top 5 fastest clears for initial
  • Brigby
    Thanks for the info. It seems that this issue is exclusively affecting iOS users. I have posted an announcement immediately in the News and Announcements, and the General Discussion sections. I'll also include it in this section as well.

I recommend sending a support ticket in, so that Customer Support can restore your account. Apologies for the inconvenience!
  • chris0001
    So I'm basically eukered because of a bad update?
  • LordRayne
    LordRayne Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I cannot even get past the loading screen. How am I supposed to send a ticket?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ally mate as well.  Need to be a splash page pushed out to not update so players that didn't check line yet or the forums know about this. 
  • Brigby
    @LordRayne

Please try submitting a ticket on our website: https://d3go.com/support/
  • LordRayne
    LordRayne Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

@Brigby

Thank you. Was able to submit one now. Will tickets of this nature be escalated so players affected won't be punished due to expiring shields etc?
  • Brigby
    @LordRayne

Yes. I will request that these account restores take priority if they are not automatically restored when the issue is resolved. Please keep in mind though, that until a fix is implemented, Customer Support has been instructed to hold off on account restores as a precautionary measure.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!