Got my first 5* with 5 covers in a color

rocks52
rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
For BSSM.   That's the good news.  Bad news is he's 0/0/5 now.  I see a lot of wasted Shadowy Acrobatics covers in my future 

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 0/4/1 BSSM sympathizes.  The odds of getting the first 5 covers in the same color is 33% ^ 4th power = 1.186%, so roughly 1 out of 100. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel ya, just received my first Phoenix cover in over a year for my 3/3/5 character..... It was red.....
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5/1/5 SS has been gettin' the blues for quite a while now... I'm probably around 10 or more blues deep.

It's going to happen to you more and more often!
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    The first 5 covers for Thano5 was green, and my next four pulls for him have been purple so he sits 0/4/5. I would really like to get his black.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Mines 1/3/5 now, but he began as 0/0/4. It was very depressing. My Silver Surfer has 5 blue, and I've only had to throw 1 away so far thank God 
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    FFS can we get this fixed already!!!?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is why I don't pull classics. Too many unfinished 5* with 4 or 5 covers in a colour.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    So my BSS started 0/0/4, and I now have 2, one at 4/3/5, and the other at 0/0/3.  Maybe that gives you a little hope?  Or maybe it makes it worse, I dunno.

Good luck!  May RNGesus smile on your classic pulls in the future.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5/4/3 BiB with 3/0/0 dupe says hi
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Having sold BSS blue, Phoenix green, Banner blue and Surfer blue (apparently RNG likes giving me blue things), I can offer only my condolences.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    So my BSS started 0/0/4, and I now have 2, one at 4/3/5, and the other at 0/0/3.  Maybe that gives you a little hope?  Or maybe it makes it worse, I dunno.

Good luck!  May RNGesus smile on your classic pulls in the future.

Thanks.  One can only hope this is the case instead of pulling purple after purple.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I got ten green Phoenix covers before I got more than half a dozen covers in other colors. When she finally got to 5/2/5 I bought a purple cover with CP so I could champ her.
    I think I sold off two yellow OML covers before I got my first red too. He was 2/5/0 for quite some time.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I received my useless red Phoenix cover I asked CS for an exchange knowing they only do latest 5s. When they, expectedly, denied me I asked them to change their policy stating that it is clearly harder to cover a 5 that has fallen into the classic vault and their exchange program is backwards...... No response yet...... I don't expect them to change anything just wanted to throw it out there.....