Alliance at 19/20 but showing full

Rhycar
Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
We've encountered this twice this morning trying to run a buy club. We'll get to 19/20, and some random player will apply for the alliance. If that player is dismissed, it seems to trigger a bug. No other player can apply (shows as 20/20) in search, and any effort to accept already pending players is met with a "Signal Lost" error message. We are attempting a workaround now where two players step out and all three apply at the same time, but I'm not optimistic that it will work.

Comments

• Rhycar
    Update: Workaround failed. We are unable to accept a 20th person.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Hey, sorry to hear you're having trouble with this issue, but the Customer Support teams should be able to fix your problem so that your Alliance can have the correct number of players. If you haven't already, I highly recommend contacting them so they can fix your problem.

Here's a link you can use: https://d3go.com/mpq-support

(Edited) I almost forgot - Make sure that you include both your Account Username and the Alliance Name that you're having the problem with, so they can fix the issue without to much back and forth. 
  • Rhycar
    Thanks Tombstone, but we did our own creative solution. We started a new ally with one commander, then didn't accept anybody until 19 were pending so random player didn't have a chance to apply. But while my individual problem no longer applies, this is still an issue that the developers should examine.