"AP Gained"

I haven't used Medusa much yet. However, I think I've seen a little pop-up when I have used her, saying "Green AP gained" whenever I have gained green AP from her skills. 
Why isn't this available for more characters? Like Hood. It would be convenient if the game told me which AP I gained from Dormammu’s Aid.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This sounds like feedback more than a bug.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    I should still be able to quell your thirst for information and answer your question as to why Medusa (Inhuman Queen)'s The Resolute Queen (Yellow) passive has a prompt whenever you gain AP, while other characters like The Hood (Classic)'s Dormammu's Aid (Blue) passive does not.

The reason as to why The Resolute Queen (Yellow)'s passive has a prompt when it is triggered is simply because it has two parts to the passive. The first will heal her team whenever a friendly special tile is matched, while the second part will generate AP whenever an enemy special tile is matched. 

Because there are two triggers for this ability, the prompt was included to help players better understand whether it was the Healing passive or AP Generation passive that triggered when her passive activated. Because characters like The Hood (Classic) only include one passive to their trigger, the prompt is not included.