Sell Back price for OML

Arsenal777
Arsenal777 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Hi D3, want tell you I love playing Marvel Puzzle Quest and have been playing the game for over a year and half now! I spent lots of time and over $3,500 into this game and trying to my characters levels higher to compete.My issue is regarding OML I have him at level 255 at 3/0/1 and have had not much luck pulling his covers! I also have run many Stark and mixed Buy clubs supporting you guys for over a year and half! Currently the Sell back price for me is only 1 No Guns Token and 2,00 ISO which does not seem like much for all the money I have invested into this game! Would it be possible to get a better sell back price like more No Guns Tokens, ISO, HP, Cp, or maybe even a 5* cover or two of my choosing! Thanks in advance D3! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Comments

• Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby @Arsenal777

Looks like this got posted on the wrong forum. Little help please.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Moved to appropriate forum.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63002/power-gem-season-updates-updated-4-6-17/p1

The number of No More Guns tokens you get depends on the level of your OML. Since yours is only at base level, you only get a single token. If you level him up to level 287 you get a second token if you sell your OML, and you get a third cover if you can take him to level 319 (though with only 4 covers I Think you fall a Little short and max out at level 315).

• Arsenal777
    Arsenal777 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    What forum did it get moved to I was only trying to pm you Brigby but wouldn't work!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    What forum did it get moved to I was only trying to pm you Brigby but wouldn't work!

You can see what forum the thread in at the top of the page. In this case it is Suggestions and Feedback.