Customer Service

Cleonarvi
Cleonarvi Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I just wanted to post on here saying the customer service team needs improvement. 

I recently had an issue where I accidentally sold a max cover 4 Star Wolverine. I had just gotten enough Iso to max its level when I clicked the sell button and on my way to cancel, stumbled dropping my phone, and caught it but my finger hit the confirm button in the process. 

When I contacted Customer Service about it, this was the response:

"We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer compensation for characters that were accidentally sold from your Roster. Please keep in mind that there is always a confirmation screen when purchasing or selling characters and recruit tokens from your account. Because of this, we are unable to provide the service requested or provide compensation for this issue."

It was borderline condescending and 0% helpful.  I was not asking for compensation, simply for a way to recover the mistake. I'm aware of the confirmation button and to suggest otherwise feels like my intelligence is being insulted. 

And the frustrating part is that this service has been done before. I looked up the forums before seeking help and found many instances of friendly and helpful Customer Service representatives.