Behemoth Burrito 2* required

talleman
talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
Hi.

Ive been playing for a while now and im currently trying to go from 3* to 4* land. I play deadpool's daily every day to get the rewards but in the Behemoth Burrito i don't have the 2* necessary to play. Is it worth to get all the 2* characters so i can get the 2 CP daily. In that way i can buy legendary tookens every 10 day so i can get covers for my 4*s. Or is it better to just save the HP and buy packs instead of spend them all on new rooster spots for 2*s?

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Between roster slots and cover packs always pick roster slots. Like diamonds, roosters are forever. Cockadoodle doo. :D 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Okey. Thanks for the fast response :smile:
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    BTW, welcome to the boards =)
    Just don't touch the equalizer on the jukebox (I got it setup how I like it) and always remember to replace the animal crackers if you finish the box.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Since this is essentially a roster advice question, I'm moving it to Roster and Level Help**
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    I found an easy solution to this so long as you don't need the ISO immediately.

You just keep a floating roster slot and don't sell off your two stars as you get them.

So I have about 20 unclaimed 2*Capts, 2* Hawkeye etc. that will just slowly expire.

When the burrito requiring comes around you just sell off the one you have currently rostered (for the same price as if you had sold off immediately) and put on the one that you need. So you don't have to roster all of them at once. You just get the one you need from the expiring soonest and you'll find you are almost never lacking a 2* for the Burrito. You can do this for 3* you don't want to roster either.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I found an easy solution to this so long as you don't need the ISO immediately.

You just keep a floating roster slot and don't sell off your two stars as you get them.

So I have about 20 unclaimed 2*Capts, 2* Hawkeye etc. that will just slowly expire.

When the burrito requiring comes around you just sell off the one you have currently rostered (for the same price as if you had sold off immediately) and put on the one that you need. So you don't have to roster all of them at once. You just get the one you need from the expiring soonest and you'll find you are almost never lacking a 2* for the Burrito. You can do this for 3* you don't want to roster either.

Short term, this is a good solution. Long term you really want to start farming the twostars though. It is an excellent source of HP and other Resources, so you will get a good return on your investment over time.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you think about transition from 3 to 4* then the running farm is a must. The iso cost is negligable (less then 2 levels of a high level 4*) and the other rewards offset it by a mile. It might take a bit to get it ready if you are not there so i suggest - open only standard and elite tokens until you have all the 2* going (this excludes Spider-man but he is not in packs). You will see the increase in HP, CP, 3* covers and tokens very quickly.
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    The OP's problem exists because they don't have enough roster slots to roster the required 2* for the Burrito as well as transition from 3* to 4*. Hence they won't be having the slots to run a 2* farm.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The OP's problem exists because they don't have enough roster slots to roster the required 2* for the Burrito as well as transition from 3* to 4*. Hence they won't be having the slots to run a 2* farm.

But if the OP makes room for a two-star farm (it doesn't even have to be all characters), then the HP flow will increase and it will be easier to afford future roster slots. I Think I can flip on average one two-star character per week, so that's 375 HP of profit each week with a full two-star farm. That means my two-star farm pays for 75% of the new roster slots I need (1000 HP every two weeks), letting me use my other HP on other things.