Can we please bring back QB?

Options
ballzo
ballzo Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
I understand why the change was made to Training Grounds from Quick Battle, but there are some times when it's not even available. I just want a place where I can play the game without having to join some **** event. Just bring back quick battle please? You can remove tiered rewards or whatever, but just provide a static place where I can play an arbitrary amount of times without having to wait for event rotation. Thanks.

Comments

• ROYGBV00
    ROYGBV00 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I said the same thing in a previous thread...totally agree!  We need something to grind out runes, or else it will take MONTHS of grinding out  to max level for one dual-colored PW!
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't mind replacing Quick Battle with Training Grounds, but Training Grounds should be available 100% of the time. (And if we could do away with the pointless "Training Grounds has ended" notification in the inbox everyday, that'd be great too!)
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The problem with completely replacing QB with Training Grounds is that Training Grounds is simply not worth playing after the fourth match. The number of runes rewarded after that isn't sufficient. 
  • Waschecht
    Waschecht Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Sorin81 said:
    The problem with completely replacing QB with Training Grounds is that Training Grounds is simply not worth playing after the fourth match. The number of runes rewarded after that isn't sufficient. 
    Totally agree. I would like to spend more time on this game. With QB there was always a good incentive to be on. In my opinion a game should strive for as much on-time as possible as this also raises the likelihood for an inapp purchase