New 2* cover rewards for new 3*?

Jesus Jones
Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
So I was wondering, and excuse me if it's been posted before, but with new characters like 3* Hawkeye, do the 2* champed character rewards get redone to reflect that? Does 2* Hawkeye reward 3* Hawkeye now?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, he still gives Iron Man 40. I got one today.
    It might change next off-season, it might not. When the announcement comes we'll know.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let's hope not. IM40 as progression reward for Hawkeye2 is the best path for 2-3 transitioners to get the most OP 3star character. Cutting that path would lengthen the transition period significantly l IMHO.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Daiches said:
    Let's hope not. IM40 as progression reward for Hawkeye2 is the best path for 2-3 transitioners to get the most OP 3star character. Cutting that path would lengthen the transition period significantly l IMHO.

The answer, of course, is a 2* Iron Man. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:

The answer indeed is always 1000HP
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:

Scale up 1 star Iron man into a two star. I'd love to add him back to my roster.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've wanted Rescue to be in the game for a while.
    She could easilly be a new 2*.
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    This is not a change anyone should be asking for or even be bringing up.  Those IM covers are gold.  He is one of the most useful characters in this game.  
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Daiches said:

+1 for 2* Iron Man (Grey Prototype)
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    The real question is "Why does it need to change in the first place?"

Personally, I'd rather they have interesting links (like 3* Iron Fist giving 4* Luke Cage because they work well together, or 3* Hawkeye giving Carnage because they are extremely different characters). Giving more of the same character is the most boring choice you can make, to me, at least, and it cause unnecessary complications like a new 3* Hawkeye or 3* Star Lord making people thing the rewards are "wrong" and should change.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I fully expect them to change 2* Hawkeye to reward 3* at some point. Please don't add more 2*s. I'm annoyed they are adding 3*s again. They admit dillusion is a problem but yet keep dilluding and infact increase the rate. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I fully expect them to change 2* Hawkeye to reward 3* at some point. Please don't add more 2*s. I'm annoyed they are adding 3*s again. They admit dillusion is a problem but yet keep dilluding and infact increase the rate. 
    Well...no they're not, because vaulting exists. That solves the dilution problem.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I'd love to see more 2*s, so more of the 3*s, especially vaulted ones, could have feeders.