Discussion: What if the 4* in the PvP progression is also boosted for that PvP ?

aa25
aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
I want to start a discussion about making the 4* in the PvP boosted for that PvP. I don't want this to be treated as a suggestion yet, since it obviously can be more negative than a positive. I mean, in PvE we already have the 2*, 3*, and 4* featured boosted along with the weekly boosted. In PvP, we only have the 3* featured, I'm wondered what kind of impact this will have.

Will it make PvP more interesting ?

Will it make PvP even more repelling for 3* rosters and below ?

Will it promote diversity ?

What if we can choose between the 3* featured and the 4* ?

One obvious negative impact I can think of right away is that the vaulting will put people who don't have that character at usable level (e.g. champed) in disadvantage position.

PS: I admit I bring this up partly because I don't want to deal with the upcoming 3Pool PvP. (educated guess from the fact that 3Pool is the reward in Lcap PvP which is already announced.)

PS2: I apologize in advance if this has been brought up before. If it is the case, pointing me to the thread would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    You also have the weekly boosted list for PvE and the new character boosts. Boosting a 4* every event would also alter people's MMR, and I have a sneaking suspicion they wouldn't be a fan of that.