After seeing GotG2: Nebula

jffdougan
jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
So... I took advantage of being between gigs & went to a very lightly-attended showing of GotG2 early this afternoon. I have some thoughts about how I'd build Nebula for MPQ after watching it, although I don't have all the assorted numbers worked out.

In broad outlines, I've got:

Promises, Promises: Costs black AP. Select 3 tiles to turn into 3-turn countdown tiles. When the countdown tile resolves, generate 3 AP in that color and do damage to Nebula. At 2 covers, do less damage. At 3 covers, create 4 countdown tiles. At 4 covers, create four 2-turn countdown tiles. At 5 covers, do less damage.

Need to Win: Costs purple AP. Creates strike tiles. If Gamora is present on the opposing team, make more strike tiles. If Gamora is present on your team, make stronger strike tiles for you, but also makes weaker strike tiles for the other team. Number & strength of strikes goes up with levels.

then, either:

Still My Sister: costs yellow AP. gives a burst of health to your team; larger if Gamora is part of it. Size of burst goes up with covers.

or:

Woman meets Machine: costs red AP. Does damage and destroys tiles, doing damage but not generating AP for destroyed tiles. Base damage and/or area of destroyed tiles goes up with number of covers.