Known Issue: Incorrect Terrors in the Shadows Rewards (5/5/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

The development team is aware of the issue of incorrect Terrors in the Shadows rewards being awarded to players if they are the last rank in their reward bracket. (For example, rank 5 receiving rewards for bracket 6 - 25) They are actively working on a fix for this.

If you have encountered this issue, then please submit a support ticket, and they will be happy to credit you with the appropriate rewards for your rank.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Comments

• THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What about Breaking Points @Brigby?
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    What about Breaking Points @Brigby?
    Exactly. One of my teammates had the problem in breaking Points (ranked 25th in Gold, did not get the reward). He already submitted a ticket. Is there something else he should do? 
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I submitted a ticket (5th place getting 6th rewards), which was placed on hold "until we have a fix released".  Is this what everyone else is seeing?
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    I submitted a ticket for my 25th in plat - I don't know what he rewards were for BP, but if it's happening to everyone else then it's probably happened to me. I was to excited of Rishkars Expertise to notice if I didn't get the top 25 rewards. 
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    spesler said:
    I submitted a ticket (5th place getting 6th rewards), which was placed on hold "until we have a fix released".  Is this what everyone else is seeing?
    Precisely what I was told, my friend.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 799 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What about the people that got kicked out of a bracket by players with the SAME score? @Brigby
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks @Brigby Im one of those lucky 5th will send CSD ticket
    also does it affect only **** or other events as well ?
    see below

//Please Censor Other Players' In-Game Names In Screenshots -Brigby
  • Brigby
    Options
    @losdamianos

To my knowledge, this issue should've only pertained to the Terror in the Shadows leaderboard, and will be fixed in 2.1 should the team decide to run the event again in the future. 
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just today I had an arena finish in 5th and got rank 6-25 rewards.  I sent in a ticket when it happened.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @losdamianos

To my knowledge, this issue should've only pertained to the Terror in the Shadows leaderboard, and will be fixed in 2.1 should the team decide to run the event again in the future. 
    No! It happens in every event. Every one can see when you are ranked 5th or 25th or etc. and switches from his ranking to the reward ladder, which then states that you'll get the reward from the rank below. It is a general problem and a "known issue". You have to check this, some people have submitted tickets for last Breaking Points. The same happened exactly. They have to receive their reward!!!!! 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    This happened to me in Breaking Points and I sent a ticket, they replied saying that my ticket was put on hold and wait until we have a fix. **** is this? @Brigby do you have any input on this? 
  • losdamianos
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @losdamianos

Apologies, will try to obfuscate names in my future screenshots

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This happened to me on the very same event that @losdamianos mentioned above. I don't have a screenshot of my name in the actual rankings, but I do have screenshots of the rewards that say "5th place", but which were clearly from the next tier down.

@Brigby Do we need to cut a ticket for these as well?
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Happened to come in 5th again.  Now with pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/3LDeM

I'm fairly sure someone has a zero index array issue where's it's shifted everyone down by checking the nonexistent rank 0 through 4 for the first 5 slots.

Seems coincidental that it started about the same time the outside event display of the rank being improperly shifted down by one was fixed...
  • losdamianos
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Matthew said:
    This happened to me on the very same event that @losdamianos mentioned above. I don't have a screenshot of my name in the actual rankings, but I do have screenshots of the rewards that say "5th place", but which were clearly from the next tier down.

@Brigby Do we need to cut a ticket for these as well?
    always take screenshots at every single step, ideally, try screen recording any meaningful action in this game.
    Always assume this game will try to take away your hard earned rewards.
    Those are bugs which even 1st day QA intern would catch...

@up I was 5th again and got 6th-25th reward cant really be bothered for extra 10 crystals, Yes they've shifted your placing by adding +1 so it now displays correctly (In the past when you were first You were 0th on events screen) They've used the same method for rewards hence last of each bracket is screwed

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I learned that the hard way when I got gypped out of one of the last mythic coalition rewards before The Great Austerity. Unfortunately for me, I was unable to get to my phone in time to get a screengrab before this particular Arena event actually ended.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the confusion. If you have received the wrong reward for the ranking of an event, please send in a support ticket, and Customer Support will be able to assist you. Thanks!
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby
    So, without a screenshot there is no reason to send a ticket right?
    Well, I'm not constantly making screenshots of my performance or my coalition because I expect these things to work, actually...

• losdamianos
    Options
    You're such an optimist!
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It looks like this problem may still be active.  I'm at rank 5 (for now) and am showing up in the 6-25 reward tier.