Guaranteed Bonus Heroes in LTs - Streak Breaker

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Similar to Streak-Breaker requests for 5*s in LTs, I think there should be some sort of Streak-Breaker for Bonus Heroes.

For example, if you've done 9 pulls in LTs with no BH, then your 10th pull should have a guaranteed BH if it's a 4*.

I just say this because there have been times I've done 20, 30 or more LT pulls, with no 5*s and no BH, and that feels very sad. I know that odds don't improve with additional pulls (it's the same 15% 5* and 5% BH odds with every single pull), but a streak-breaker would be something nice to look forward in order to guarantee that there's a reason why I keep doing this.

That's what I like so much about token vaults, and why I think those did it correctly. Token vaults constantly improve your odds, the more pulls you do. So if you pull ten 2*s from a vault, then you'll have better odds next time that you'll actually get a 3* or a 4* (or even an LT).

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a 10% BH chance, then -at worst-

I see what you did there ;) 

Even if they made it streak-break at 20, you'd then have a slightly better than 5% chance, since you'd still get to keep your two-in-a-row BHs. Unless you want them to keep track of your overall total BH chance to date, and give you one automatically when you drop below 4% or something. But at that point it'd be easier for them to simply give out a BH exactly every 20th draw (tracked separately for 3*s, 4*s, and 5*s, of course).
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    True. It could be once every 25 times, or something that preserves the current 5% odds.