I just 900

kwyjibo
kwyjibo Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
And did not get the green iron fist in black vortex. Just curious if this is a bug

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you still had 900 when you checked the leaderboard or shielded? Sometimes there is a miscalculation when you win and were hit just before. The displayed points is wrong and the rewards is not gained.

If you have 900 on the leaderboard then it must be a bug that needs to be reported to Customer support. I would take the screenshot of that leaderboard with you at 900 points. Otherwise you probably did not get that 900.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I once passed the threshhold to Another reward, didn't get it immediately, played Another match, and then suffered defensive losses draining my score without getting the cover.

I reached out to CS to see if they could help me, but I was told I never reached 800 Points (or whatever it was, it was years ago).

Bottom line: Check the leaderboard to see your "true" score. The forced server sync should deliver your Award if you haven't already gotten it. Or you might see you are still short on Points if you got unlucky.

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah that's pretty normal. It's happened to me many times where it briefly says "900+" or even "1200", and then seconds later it says "877" or "1287" etc and I never receive the reward.

It's just a matter of the server not updating properly.

It's all timing and luck though because other times it will reward me the prize and then immediately show my score to be "887" etc, so just keep plugging away, and hope for the best.