Professor X, Psychic Convergence - Sometimes places 2 Special tiles instead of 3. [Devs Aware]

OneLungDave
OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
With 5 covers in Professor X's Psychic Convergence power, he's sometimes only creating two random tiles instead of three. And the tile generation is random. Meaning it's not just a strike tile that isn't getting created. Sometimes it's a missing protect or attack tile. 

Administrator Note: Rewrote the title slightly. May change it again if the problem expands beyond Professor X.

Comments

• Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I've seen that, too. I think it's the random placement with other special tiles on board similar to XFW's yellow, which destroys tiles not even there.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, I just spoke to the team about this issue and after a few tests they were able to reproduce the bug and get a report into the system. The team is now looking into other characters where this issue might also occur. Thank you for taking the initiative in bringing this to our attention!
  • Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Update: Prof X now creates tile after tile, so this bug seems to be solved.

XFW now destroys tiles after board refill. So there is at least some progress.

Now I hope that the timing issues are solved in near future, because these tweaks are slowing down the game.