Rocket and Groot event gone already?

MaskedMan
MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
That was fast...  No point rewards but I got to play it through before it refreshed and disappeared.

Comments

• Widget81
    Widget81 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I think someone pressed the button early and then realised their mistake lol
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep I noticed the same thing - I played about three nodes of it, earned no points, then the game refreshed and it was gone. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did anyone get the iso rewards?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    I honestly wasn't paying much attention to my ISO total, but I think I did receive the 500 ISO per node. 
    It looks like the new R&G is going to be interesting - at level 168 (the loaner on one of the nodes) he makes five strength 108 damage at the start of the fight - I think they're 198 if you have any other galaxy members on your team.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    I honestly wasn't paying much attention to my ISO total, but I think I did receive the 500 ISO per node. 
    It looks like the new R&G is going to be interesting - at level 168 (the loaner on one of the nodes) he makes five strength 108 damage at the start of the fight - I think they're 198 if you have any other galaxy members on your team.
    Should be great for fast clears of pve nodes.