Issue with OotG Part 1

Options
Azerack
Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
Not a complaint, honestly, just wanted to say I searched on the forums but could not find this...

Why is it when I play against or even see the "Cliffhaven Vampire" I see "Cliff Clavin Vampire" and expect him to be wearing a Postal Service uniform and speaking with a New England accent? :D

Just me?

(A bit of brevity, for a change. :smile:  )

Comments

• EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No.  Not just you.
  • EDHdad
    Options
    What I find most Cliff Claven about it is that I have to sit there with a full hand of disabled, fully charged cards and let it beat me up over and over and over again with its 1 damage and 1-powered creatures until I have less than 10 life, and then can then punch it in it's smarmy, self-satisfied face for 38 damage in one turn.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Add some avacyn's madness or any other targeted damage spell to knock yourself down more quickly ;)
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    EDHdad said:
    No.  Not just you.
    Not any more, anyway.
  • EDHdad
    Options
    The last thing I want to do is tweak my deck for Cliff Freaking Clavin.  I'll just sit at the end of the bar with my 4 Decimator of the Provinces locked and loaded.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just load up on read the bones and live fast, then keep a lost legacy ready to drop when the time is right. 
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just concede a game and play without healing. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So thanks for that.