Nerf/Buff Cover Resell Value

TiberiusKhan
TiberiusKhan Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I've hunted up and down the forums, searched, checked The Googles, even perused the tumbleweed worthy subreddit but I cannot find any hard data on how much more the sell value is for covers when a character gets a buff or a nerf during the off season. Just wondering if there was any handy chart or hard data that could be used for reference. Thanks everyone in advance!

Comments

• byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    I have 5 covers of Carnage and Drax.  They are about level 120's.  Drax sells for 1500 HP.  Carnage sells for 2000 HP.  I do not remember the isos.
  • Fluffy81
    Fluffy81 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    At Level 128 my Drax sells for 2000 HP and 15000 iso. was curious myself to see if its worth taking him to the next milestone to make the iso back

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    I got a warning for bumping the thread last time so I'll post a link to it instead
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    My level 270 champed Carnage goes for around 171K ISO and 5000 HP. Something I discovered too, when I initially read this post, is that my level 273 4* Blade has less of a resell value in ISO and HP than does my level 138 2* Ares. I think that is crazy!.