Not planning to purchase
75% 28 votes
Would purchase if I had the mana jewels
21% 8 votes

Comments

• THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd get this only for Rashmi. I need Rashmi. I really need Rashmi. @Brigby can you get the devs to give me a Rashmi? I want Rashmi. 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd only get it for Padeem. Masterpieces are meh. Have rest. I'm also accepting donations for Padeem.
  • toastie
    toastie Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd get this only for Rashmi. I need Rashmi. I really need Rashmi. @Brigby can you get the devs to give me a Rashmi? I want Rashmi. 
    Yeah no kidding... not worth it to me to risk getting any of the other mythics (already have Padeem)
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Not sure even Rashmi is worth it for me.... I already have Waterveil combo in Kiora for green nodes. I have Padeem; I liked him for a while, then I went off him for Sigiled Starfish (Jace 2 can play him in with 1 single blue match, which is great), and then I got Baral.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wish I had the uno..mo..ta.. Euh.. Pink currency. Getting a masterpiece out of this set would be a bad deal!
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So I don't have any of these mythics.  Chrome Mox seems good, but not game winning.

Is it worth 400 of my pink thingies for a chance at Padeem or Skysovereign?  or should i just get the two mythic packs?

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AKH is coming. Who'd waste their jewels on a KLD pack at this stage?

It's possible that we won't get AKH Elite packs from the getgo, but do we any of us want to risk being down 2 mythics which the new set objectives turn up?
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    But why? I've opened 3 of them and wish I'd opened none... 

Finally got to 400 unobotainium, excitedly went to see what was in the new pack, and discovered I'll have to wait 2 weeks for the next one. Only need padeem or the masterpieces (my bad luck, the last several packs only had 1 mythic I already had). Could we maybe get older mythics in these packs though? We've been on KLD for AGES, a lot of us have significant numbers of these mythics.

An additional idea, why not have a "Hall of Fame" of mythics that can be purchased for 600 jewels a piece. I know you like to rake us over the coals with prices, but I'd be willing to drop the exorbitant amount of 600 for any one of: Olivia, Ulrich, Pig, Startled Awake, Behold the Beyond, Day's Undoing, etc. We can vote as a community every 3 months on additions to the Hall of Fame.
  • Yvendros
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm not sure the Hall of Fame mythics would be a good idea.  i kinda don't like that Olivia is an auto-add to any black or red deck.  and if i had startled awake, i know it'd go in EVERY blue deck i had.  giving the option of buying any auto-add cards to players would just mean every deck runs them.  i think purchasing specific cards is okay, but it can't be these cards.  almost has to be 2nd tier mythics.  maybe ones that help achieve secondary objectives...

edit: weird typo.  who in the world types secondary as 2ndary?  i do not know what i was thinking.  i apologize.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Out of this list I only have Ulrich .. If I had the chance I'd also save my cristal for these cards..but I would not want them coming into sale. I am sure that it's better for me that no one can directly target these cards, including myself..having them for the price of facing them more frequently? No, thanks.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wish i had the jewels just have one of the cards even those odds are workable for me lol
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I only have 2 of the mythics.  But once again there is no way in tinykitty tinykitty that I risk 400 jewels on a dupe.
  • Yvendros
    Options
    are these mythics worth it though?  only padeem or boomship looks good...  everything's cmc seems a little high to risk this gamble...
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    But why? I've opened 3 of them and wish I'd opened none... 

• THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    Because I have Rishkars Expertise and I like making loops. Panharmonicon + Prism Array is nice, but I want Rashmi. 
  • Yawgmoth
    Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    This mythic pool is so bad I only wanted Skysovereign from it (and of course any masterpiece). Chances were so much against me so I decided to go for 2 Mythic packs instead (each is ~60% for a new card)

Got 2 dupes anyway... 

Makes me want to uninstall and stop worrying about nonsense like this in my life ever.
  • Yvendros
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ahahahahahahaha....ohh.....   i opted for the mythic packs instead of of masterpiece.  i got architect of the untamed anyways.  this has been the worst trade deal ever.

+Dreadwaters.  bleh.  i guess at least i'm flushing out my missing mythics..
  • Dsagent
    Dsagent Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    I kina want the MOX. 
    Most of those mythics don't fit into my deck so I won't purchase.
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First try: Architect of the Untamed. Was a dupe, so Support gave me another chance.
    Second try: Skysovereign, Consul Flagship. I'm OK with that!
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    zolesz said:
    First try: Architect of the Untamed. Was a dupe, so Support gave me another chance.
    Second try: Skysovereign, Consul Flagship. I'm OK with that!

Very nice card. Grats.