Recent Coalition Rewards *Updated (5/18/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited May 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

As many of you are aware, there have been some recent issues when it comes to awarding Coalition Rewards to players. I just wanted to provide an update on that situation.

We discussed this topic with the developers, and they are currently compiling a list of all the players that were impacted by this issue. Please understand that this might take some time, but rest assured that once that procedure is done, they will begin rolling out the appropriate rewards to players who did not receive them previously.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Update: All coalition rewards will be credited to players when the 2.1 update arrives later next week. The reason we are waiting for this upcoming patch is because the team wants to ensure that the fix for the coalition rewards system is not rushed, and that it is properly tested and implemented. In addition, the extra time prior to the 2.1 release will allow them to add new tech that provides a much quicker response time for crediting coalition rewards, if for some reason this issue were to occur again in the future.

As a token of our appreciation for all of your patience and understanding, we will be providing additional compensation to these rewards when they arrive in the 2.1 update. Thank you!

Update 2: 
Coalition rewards will be sent out tomorrow morning, 5/19/17

Comments

• losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As far as I know that would be everyone who missed coalition rewards unless Im mistaken developers are compiling list of all participating players ??
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wait, wont that mean they have to compile a list of almost everyone who partecipated in the event? 

Anyway, glad to get an update! Even if the message is just "we are looking at it, might take a while", it is a lot better than silence :) Kudos! 
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby can we get a definite YES or NO whether this event will be rerun next weekend ? 
    It has been a disaster and thanks to "unscheduled" maintenance I lost my chance at top 25

• Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I still don't understand why you guys would bother to spend all the time to find each player's missing rewards and try to deliver them all individually with no mistakes instead of just compensating every player, or at least every player in a coalition. It's imaginary money you can print and save the man hours spent on trying to get everything exact.

I can only assume someone's hands are tied and can't reach the "free jewels" button with their nose.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Updated Original Post With Additional Information
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What's the additional compensation? Another 100 crystals? Thanks for taking the effort to think about it? 
  • AgainstOne
    AgainstOne Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I too would like to know if we need to file a claim. I have been procrastinating
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Matthew

1 + 3) Why don't you see for yourself ;)2.1 Pre-Release Notes

2) The developers have compiled a list of all players that were not appropriately rewarded, and they will be crediting everyone using an automated process. Players are not required to submit a ticket. 

4) Sorry, but I unfortunately don't have any additional information to provide. The team is currently focused on the upcoming 2.1 build, so there hasn't been any drastic updates to the system addressing duplicates that I can communicate. 

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

2) The developers have compiled a list of all players that were not appropriately rewarded, and they will be crediting everyone using an automated process. Players are not required to submit a ticket. 

I hope the automated process is aware that players are switching coalitions quite oftenly ( = uses the actual data, and does not calculate from the coalitions they're currently in)
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @Matthew

1 + 3) Why don't you see for yourself ;)2.1 Pre-Release Notes

4) Sorry, but I unfortunately don't have any additional information to provide. The team is currently focused on the upcoming 2.1 build, so there hasn't been any drastic updates to the system addressing duplicates that I can communicate. 

Thank you for the response on all points! Considering the pre-release patch notes, I'm fine with waiting for more info on my final question. I figured it was a shot at the moon anyway.

I hope the dev team understands how many people have placed their last hopes for the game on this update! I'm certain it will be a watershed moment.
  • PCrooks
    PCrooks Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What was the compensation?  I didn't receive anything and played all events...
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PCrooks said:
    What was the compensation?  I didn't receive anything and played all events...
    For the missed event rewards?
    Nothing yet, they'll be given out after version 2.1
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Where are they?
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2nd this, 2.1 is released. no rewards?
  • Brigby
    Options
    It won't be simultaneous. Releasing a stable 2.1 update was the development team's first priority, and then following that will be rolling out the coalition rewards. 

Now that the update is released, we will be following up with the team tomorrow, and finding out when coalition rewards will be credited to everyone.
  • Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stable update.

Literally.

I've played two matches and identified three GLARING bugs.
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
     But you have played them :)

Yeah though there's like a million bugs to fix. Prevent Damage prevents destroy for some reason. PvE Matchmaking levels are still a disaster and are now being actively exploited now that the (wrong) behavior has been characterized. Card art isn't loading. Some PvE nodes are enraged and some aren't. Non-amonkhet activate gems are completely broken. Glorious End doesn't kill the creatures until the NEXT turn's end (so much for the "End" part). Cycling monitor cost typo. 
  • Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby, so what about coalition reward for Breaking Points event? 2.1 is there, but I'm still waiting for it,