Quality of life improvement. Duplicate Covers.

Style55
Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
Apologies in advance if something like this has been suggested by another member. 

Duplicate covers are something that plagues the entire player base. I'm currently sitting on 2 yellow 4* Cage dups 5/4/3.

Anyway back to my suggestion. If colorless colors are not going to be implemented why not add a trade feature into the game? To avoid abuse of this feature being used, regardless of how preposterous dup covers are in the first place, a cool down feature could be used. Example 1 week cool down for a 3*, 2 weeks for a 4*. Now even though the player has in every means "earned" (putting in time in an event for heroic tokens, saving up CP) that duplicate cover and should be able to utilize and enjoy it, I'm sure there would be some sort of exchange cost to do so. Example 5k ISO/or a scant (reasonable) amount of HP for a 3*, 7-10k ISO/or a moderate(reasonable) amount of HP for a 4*, etc. I'm not for having to pay an exchange fee to trade a dup cover but I can't see it being done any other way. 

My post is made because I honestly feel is absurd that ANY player has to have a cover rot away and race against the clock.