Accidentally Purchased a 40pk

Hendross
Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
For the first time in 3 years I accidentally pocket purchased a 40pk.  Has anyone else done this and/or gotten a refund?  I havn't sold or applied any covers.  I feel like such an idiot for not locking the screen first, this is like a $50 blunder.  I've contacted CS but have not heard back.  :'( 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Ouch. Hope CS can reimburse you if you sell off all 40 covers.

Then again, a policy like that may lead to people intentionally buying 40-packs and then asking to be reimbursed if the packs were not good enough, so you may be out of luck sadly.

• Hendross
    I'm preparing for the worse, I realize I can't prove it was a legitimate accident and not fraud.  If it was at least a decent pack I could stomach it, but 1-4star.
  • Hendross
    I'm guessing the same car key that opened the popup also confirmed it since when I opened my phone it was on the purchase HP screen... that's where it would take you if you didn't have enough HP.  The difference here is, the google play store requires my password to proceed with purchases.   I'm not suggestion that's what they need to do, just how it happened.
  • Hendross
    No surprises here; they told me to piss off.