It's absolutely ridiculous that C5p takes over 20 hours to heal.

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
It's like a big kick to the face that after the work I spent getting C5p to 13+ covers, now I can only use him just once per day.

Even a character that takes 8 hours to heal is okay... I get to use that character once in the morning and once in the evening, and even after 4 hours, that character is half-way healed.

This C5p character, I use him before going to bed, and when I wake up, he still needs to wait around 16 more hours to fully heal! I find that completely ridiculous.

Is this the reward that I can look forward to when eventually championing more of my 5* characters? I don't get it, because lv 435 OML takes around 8 hours to heal, but you can prologue-heal him on easy nodes. And championed PHX only takes around 8 hours as well.

And yes, I *could* use health packs on him.... but seriously. Using a health pack? On C5p? For a PVE node??? I have over 100 characters, so I'll just attempt to use one of the others. And sure scaling is now ridiculous in PVE (hello, 3*s with 40,000 or even 50,000 hit points), and I get the same prizes before I championed my C5p and PHX. But I found it boring to live in 4* world only, so I guess I brought this upon myself by wanting to make progress in this game after 3 years of play.

I save all my health packs for final PVP hops. Once I get down to 10 health packs, then I will use them for PVE, but for now, that would just be a waste of such a precious and rare resource.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

The way I see it, as soon as I have 10 Health packs I am wasting time until I get Another. Ideally I'd like to have them regenerating at all times. That way it's not a big deal to use one either, Another is coming along in 35 minutes.

The only other way to reduce healing times is to be a VIP, which reduces all healing times by 25% I Believe. In your case, that would bring the healing time down to 16-ish hours... maybe not a whole lot better.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah Steve, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Bolt are the worst offenders here so far. Possibly also Star-Lord.

Even the best (Bruce Banner, low health and double regen) takes about 9.6 to fully heal from 1 hp.

Since we're here, by comparison, 4* fully champed heal times range from just over 6 hours (Riri and Wolverine. Hey, they're good at something!) to around 23.5 hours for Luke Cage, with his high HP and unexplained slower-than-normal healing rate. Average is in the 16 hour range.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I cannot for the life of me think of what C5p might stand for.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Ditto. Best I came up with is 5* Chris Pratt? Is that it? :smile:
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    After much soul searching I've concluded that this is 5* cap.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    After much soul searching I've concluded that this is 5* cap.
    That does seem to be who it is even if that is an utterly terrible way to try and shorten his name, would 5* Cap really have taken much longer considering the vastly improved clarity it provides?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey y'all it's not my fault that there are so many retreads of the same character!

C2p, C3p, C4p, C5p
    Th2r, Th3r, Th4r
    W2lv, W3lv, W4lv, W5lv
    V1nom, V4nom, V4nom
    etc