Problem not solved

Options
E1Q1G6
E1Q1G6 Posts: 50 Match Maker
edited May 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I email support about this **** "better chance for a mythic" offer. 450 crystals and 400 jewels, not only dupes, but 3 of the same rare, and 2 of the same dupe. 

I get complete garbage canned response. Support is so completely inept, they can'take even change their canned answer.

"Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee to obtain Rare cards or Mythic cards when redeeming Booster Packs from the vault, and there is no guarantee that you will receive the same color of card that can be used with your favorite Planeswalker(s). Each booster pack will generate the cards received at random, based on which cards are available within the purchased Booster Packs. Please keep in mind that each Booster Pack does not affect the outcome for any following pulls, and that each Booster Pack has their own percentages for drops.

To help increase the chances of obtaining the Rare and Mythic cards that you are looking for, please keep in mind that the Fat Pack and Big Box Booster Packs both have a higher chance of dropping Rare and Mythic cards, as both offer the player multiple booster packs to open. Otherwise, you can also obtain Booster Packs from your Daily Rewards.

We are truly sorry to hear that you were unable to receive the cards you were looking for, and we hope that you have better luck in the future. However, there is little we can do regarding this issue. We understand your consternation regarding the drop rates, however please note that drop rates are indeed random and are working correctly. As such, we will be unable to take any further action regarding this issue.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best regards......"

I know no one gives a sh!t, but I can't take this anymore.

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    1. Daaaamned, I feel you...collecting for probably the third dupe rare to burn my currency
    2. I hope you don't get a warning shot for violating the board rules by showing these incredible confidential * conversation with the support
    3. Well, if even the support thinks we should buy fat packs and big boxes..tell them that there is a problem with them, maybe they can make them accessible for you in the vault :D

* I hereby announce this to be ironie
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey, this IS interesting, isn't it. Under the new forum rules, this post is clearly illegal, and yet, it hasn't been targetted in the same way that my post which ended like this:
    shteev said:
    • Player missed out on Dynavolt Tower because of game crashes in events.
    • Player missed out on Aetherworks Marvel because of game crashes in events.
    • Player missed out on Saheeli Rai because of game crashes in events.
    • D3/Hibernum did not care.
    It almost makes you think they were targetting me personally, and not just making a long needed update to the forum rules, doesn't it?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shteev said:
    Hey, this IS interesting, isn't it. Under the new forum rules, this post is clearly illegal, and yet, it hasn't been targetted in the same way that my post which ended like this:
    shteev said:
    It almost makes you think they were targetting me personally, and not just making a long needed update to the forum rules, doesn't it?

..or his post is just an hour old, so noone has seen it  :)
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is the **** that led me to quit and leave a one star review.

Edit:  Really?  "Carp" becomes tinykitty?  What a bunch of prudes.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shteev said:
    shteev said:

Brigby elaborated... 

"The reason we had to add that rule is because we've had instances in the past where CS ticket conversations and private messages were being publicized and presented out of context in order to support a player's claim / opinion, leading to outrage that was fueled by misinformation."

It would appear you just outed yourself as one of those instances. 

As your good buddy I advise you to stop fishing for a ban. 
  • E1Q1G6
    E1Q1G6 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Using this to prove a claim...

I've deleted, so ban the tinykitty out of me.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    Brigby elaborated... 

"The reason we had to add that rule is because we've had instances in the past where CS ticket conversations and private messages were being publicized and presented out of context in order to support a player's claim / opinion, leading to outrage that was fueled by misinformation."

It would appear you just outed yourself as one of those instances. 

As your good buddy I advise you to stop fishing for a ban. 
    [Devs Aware]