K.A. Family Is Recruiting for Next Season

animerat
animerat Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
edited July 2017 in MPQ Alliances
KA Family Is Recruiting 

Do you play PVE daily? Do you play PVP? Maybe you are "retired" or "casual" but still play like you normally do? Do you score well past the final progression reward for each event? Do you score well in PVP for each event? Perhaps you are carrying your alliance right now with no shot at good prizes.  Are you looking to improve your roster and earn top rewards? Are you looking for a permanent, long-term home? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then please read on!

We are looking for the best of the best and hope that is you!

The KA family is look for all type of players. Our community is super-active, friendly, and communicative. We have terrific commanders and experts that provide valuable info on scaling, MMR, and effective roster building advice and much much more. We are one HUGE family but honestly it feels very tight because of the LINE chats and FB. It's an incredible community with players from all around the world.

Here are the requirements for each of the alliances:

KA Jedi   - minimum 1500+ each PVP (PVP T10 Alliance, T100 Most PVE Events)
KA Sith -minimum 1200+ each PVP, No PVE requirements (PVP T25)
KA Prime  -minimum 900+ each PVP. PVE min. Progession+ (PVP T25-50 PVP, PVE T10-T25)
KA Elite  -minimum 725+ each PVP, No PVE requirements (PVP T50-100)
KA Legend -minimum 725+ each PVP, PVE min. Progression (PVP T100, PVE T100)
KA Stars  -No PVP requirements, PVE min. Progression+ (PVE T50-T100)
KA Blammo -No PVP requirements, PVE min. Progression (PVE T100)
KA Cadet and Hot Tub are for vacation, break, etc.

We have currently have openings for several of our alliances.  You can PM or you can contact me via Line.  My Line id is animerat.

Comments

• Eyenerd
    Eyenerd Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    We are always looking for a few good men and women! Join us now!
  • animerat
    Hello, MPQ Players! 

Listen, you lot, you're all making 3,4,or 5 matches. It's really very fun. But could you all just stay stop for a minute because I am recruiting! The question of the hour is, who's got a spot in an Alliance? Answer, I do. Next question. Who's willing to joing us? Come on! Look at us. We got Battle Chats, PVE count rooms, and PVE & PVP Advice Chats . Oh, and something else. We have great people! So, if you're sitting up there in your silly little alliance, with all your silly little non active members, and you've got a desire to join a T100 or better alliance tonight, just remember who's standing in your way. Remember every black day your non active alliance has ever stopped you for getting that extra iso, and then, and then, do the smart thing.  Come join us.

You can PM or you can contact me via Line.  My Line id is animerat.

We have spots available in all alliances except for Prime, which has a waitlist.
  • Eyenerd
    Eyenerd Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    We still have a few spots left, join us .. it is your destiny
  • animerat
    We are currently recruiting for next season we have spots available in all of our Alliances.
  • animerat
    We are currently recruit for next season.  We have spots available in all of our Aliinaces.
  • Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    The KA family is currently recruiting PVE players who can hit progression and better for KA Stars and KA Blammo.

you can pm me or contact me on line - TalesTummy
  • makatak79
    makatak79 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I'd like to join up if there is any space still available

• Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    @makatak sent you a pm