offseason character update speculation

Options
shartattack
shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
It's that time again.  I am hoping/predicting 
4: one of the venoms (take away/minimize their drawbacks) riri: revamp her green, give her more health

3: Spiderman. make him do something fun. He is pretty boring to use.

Comments

• Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It is better to revamp/revisit old 4* characters that have been eclipsed by the influx of new awesome ones. Ghost Rider comes to mind. All other characters have at least 2 great skills plus a mediocre one. GR only have one great skill and two "what the what" ones.

Maybe Old Nick can also get a revamp. His blue is still nasty, but that's the only thing that good about him atm.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

"Updates" for IM40 and Peggy

and a buff for Ragnarok

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Black Bolt nerf!

Kidding! I think...

:o 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    **Moving to Speculation and Concepts in Character Discussion as that is the appropriate forum to discuss possible changes to upcoming characters.**
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    somebody nobody ever thought about and Drax
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Summer Glau- Drax has been awesome in Come and get me, appropriately enough.
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    somebody nobody ever thought about and Drax
    Why rework Drax when they can just release a new one? :D
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Riri would be nice especially since she'll be a progression reward next event. Would love a Carnage re rework, would prove that they are listening. Its about time for Venom, they did Mr Fantastic, Wasp, and Elektra so he's the only one that left that gets mentioned every time.

My pitch for Drax, change his purple so it makes 5 countdown tiles. Let him fuel his black better. It still only triggers once for friendly powers, but leaves dummy countdowns out. Also protects purple from being wasted if the tile gets destroyed before your next turn.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you play Simulator last season?  Overuse will lead to all of the following nerfs:
    Peggy
    Carol
    Medusa

I would say Wasp too, but she just got buffed from almost useless to very good.

This is kind-of tongue in cheek, but if 10% is our breaking point for usage nerfs...I am worried that all the characters I champed lately will make me sad soon when they are nerfed.
  • Dccrulez
    Dccrulez Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    They should revisit Psylocke, her red and black powers are nice but her blue is pretty useless and could benefit from being made passive.