Superfriendsjr is full! (20 of 20)

Options
optimiza
optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hey everyone! Superfriendsjr is a spin-off of the Super Friends alliance. It's currently positioned as a casual-competitive alliance, with possible promotion into the more competitive Super Friends alliance possible. We're looking for people who can do well in both PVP and PVE events, though it's not necessary to have multiple 141s or anything like that. As a general guide, here's what we're looking for:

-People making the 2* to 3* jump, or have established 3* rosters
-People who can get at least 300 points in PVP
-People who understand the "hidden" mechanics of the game (MMR, event timings, etc.)
-People who want to earn HP and covers, but are fine with being patient until we get the manpower to do so
-People who like and can cultivate a friendly environment

Our founding members have opened up 11 spots, and we'd also like future members to be able to open up the remaining slots. Our current members are in the UK and East coast US, so geographical variation is also welcome.

Send me a PM or apply in-game. Looking forward to hearing from you!

EDIT: And we're full!

Comments

• optimiza
    Options
    As a guide to where we stand in our alliance, here's my roster:

122 3/5/5 Patch
    101 2/5/5 Lazy Cap
    85 3/5/5 OBW
    85 5/5/3 MHawkeye
    77 5/5/3 CStorm
    77 3/5/5 MN Mags

And some of the alliance-mates:

92 3/5/4 Lazy Thor
    70 5/3/5 Punisher
    65 3/5/4 Black Panther

80 5/5/3 Hood
    80 2/5/5 Lazy Cap
    77 5/3/5 OBW
  • Update: 8 members out of 13 places icon_e_smile.gif so 5 left at the moment
  • Good job, Optizma!
  • optimiza
    Options
    Alright, we've grown quickly over the past few days! Again, as stated in the first post, we're looking for sponsors who can buy their way in at this point. We're around top 250 at our current setup, but we can probably break top 100 with a few more dedicated members!

Several forumites are on the team, most people in the 2*->3* transition, so if you'd like to work towards a common goal in a friendly environment, let me know!
  • Hi, looking for a good alliance, I play daily and always rank between 5-50 in every event.

Hulk 141
    Patch 141
    Spiderman 100
    Magneto 100
    Punisher 00
    Doom 100
    Iron Man 90

And a 33 characters rooster.

Axel45 ingame, can buy my spot if needed
    Tx
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If anyone else is looking for an alliance, let us know. We're at 15 right now so more spots can be opened.
  • daveomite
    Options
    We are now at 16.... and in top 250. Let us know if you're interested in joining up
  • daveomite
    Options
    We are now at 20. However, if you're still interested, PM optimiza, Mecklar, Wufftype, and/or me with any stats/roster info for any future consideration.

Thanks and good luck to all!
  • optimiza
    Options
    What Dave said. This post will be updated periodically if spots become open.
  • daveomite
    Options
    We now have one spot open. If interested, this would be the 19th spot. PM me for details