Comments

• Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same problem.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm unable to post this in the bug section too. Hope someone up here is aware of this issue 
  • ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah I need to know which members I am supposed to kick after this event.  I will just have to assume they all performed badly and kick everyone!
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ridfrenzy said:
    Yeah I need to know which members I am supposed to kick after this event.  I will just have to assume they all performed badly and kick everyone!
    Oh god you're right that's a risk... I have to warn my leader I'm playing and swear to him I did perfect score (but unfortunately forgot to take the screenshot). Hope he'll believe me.... 
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dont worry I've got your back, You're mostly in my bracket anyway :P
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah this bug is a bummer since a huge event like this is a good time to see who is mot pulling their weight. 
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was just coming to post this. Figured I ought to 

Thésée said:
    ridfrenzy said:
    Oh god you're right that's a risk... I have to warn my leader I'm playing and swear to him I did perfect score (but unfortunately forgot to take the screenshot). Hope he'll believe me.... 
    I'd just assume anyone who forgets to take their SS got a 0.