Bracket sizes

Options
madwren
madwren Posts: 2,242 Chairperson of the Boards
Hi! The bracket size for Breaking Points seems to be 3000 again. Weren't they going to reduce the number of players in each bracket? Or did I misremember that?

Comments

• Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You didn't misremembered that. The leader boards are also screwed up again. Don't check your score or you'll be put at the bottom of your tie breaker.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @madwren only for certain events. They were listed in the release notes when that update happened. Breaking Points was not one of the events. It should still be 3000. 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,242 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    @madwren only for certain events. They were listed in the release notes when that update happened. Breaking Points was not one of the events. It should still be 3000. 

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't remember that at the time, but after you said it, that definitely rings a bell. 

Much obliged!
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gideon said:
    You didn't misremembered that. The leader boards are also screwed up again. Don't check your score or you'll be put at the bottom of your tie breaker.
    Can you provide a little more detail here? I've noticed the scoreboard was acting a little wonky...